Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Many of you are anxious, and desperate to go to univeristy, and indeed so. But to tell you the truth, the best degree in life is someone who makes it to the top ie a millionaire, and for that you don't need a university degree.

food for thought

regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perry)
    Hello, Many of you are anxious, and desperate to go to univeristy, and indeed so. But to tell you the truth, the best degree in life is someone who makes it to the top ie a millionaire, and for that you don't need a university degree.

food for thought

regards
    you could buy a lottery ticket (well as of a few minutes ago) and be a millionairre in half an hours time. Likelyhood? not very

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    you could buy a lottery ticket (well as of a few minutes ago) and be a millionairre in half an hours time. Likelyhood? not very
    1 in 47 million, to be precise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    1 in 47 million, to be precise.
    1 in 14 million, to be more precise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    1 in 14 million, to be more precise
    1 in 47 million is more precise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)

Adam
    And so you should use other means of achieving the millionaire goal, Entrepreneur? Getting a PHD and getting a job $70000 a year, gona take a long time to get there.

regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perry)

food for thought

regards
    Good point, a degree isn't everything, but I'd get satisfaction from knowing that I worked hard to get the place I wanted and I still have goals that I can set myself (i.e. getting into my uni of choice and seeing what career options unfold) rather than setting all of my ambition on being materialistically successful. Plus university teaches you more than just book knowledge

ReputationRep:
    1 in 47 million is more precise.
    to be most precise, 1 in 13,983,816

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    to be most precise, 1 in 13,983,816
    To be even more precise: you smell.

ReputationRep:
    To be even more precise: you smell.
    thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    thankyou
    Bah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Good point, a degree isn't everything, but I'd get satisfaction from knowing that I worked hard to get the place I wanted and I still have goals that I can set myself (i.e. getting into my uni of choice and seeing what career options unfold) rather than setting all of my ambition on being materialistically successful. Plus university teaches you more than just book knowledge

Good point but time is moving fast, days are going like hours, hours are going like min, min are going like seconds. Its make or break in the end. Short term loss is long term gain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perry)

food for thought
    regards
    Dear idiot Perry,
    your message implies that you believe money brings happiness, and also I infer that you are a failure and do not have much intellectual capacity.
    You say that the best degree is someone who makes it to the top. I have tried finding this degree on UCAS, and I found one university actually does it, the one called NON-EXISTENT.

You are an idiot, you inform as if you were talking from experience.

IDIOT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    Dear idiot Perry,
    your message implies that you believe money brings happiness, and also I infer that you are a failure and do not have much intellectual capacity.
    You say that the best degree is someone who makes it to the top. I have tried finding this degree on UCAS, and I found one university actually does it, the one called NON-EXISTENT.

You are an idiot, you inform as if you were talking from experience.

IDIOT
    At least I am not gay..regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perry)
    Good point but time is moving fast, days are going like hours, hours are going like min, min are going like seconds. Its make or break in the end. Short term loss is long term gain.
    Life is short but we should enjoy the little time we have. Therefore I intend to go to university to do something which I enjoy, not to spend my life pursuing a mercenary goal.
    I guess some people find fulfillment purely by making money - but that's not some people's idea of a good time or even very admirable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perry)
    At least I am not gay..regards
    Dear idiot Perry,
    you do not actually respond to anything I have said, instead you use an insult; well it isn't much of an insult, It is as if you are claiming I am gay AND that it is a bad thing. I can have you done for slander and prejudice.

I think you must declare this as you have homosexual tendencies, the more you declare it, the more secure you feel. I think in the end, your true colours will shine through, and you will announce to the world that you are gay.

Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Dear idiot Perry,
    you do not actually respond to anything I have said, instead you use an insult; well it isn't much of an insult, It is as if you are claiming I am gay AND that it is a bad thing. I can have you done for slander and prejudice.

I think you must declare this as you have homosexual tendencies, the more you declare it, the more secure you feel. I think in the end, your true colours will shine through, and you will announce to the world that you are gay.

Idiot.

Err no I think your a bit messed up in the head. I feel sorry for you.

ReputationRep:
    I think in the end, your true colours will shine through, and you will announce to the world that you are gay.
    Now that I'd like to see! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perry)
    Err no I think your a bit messed up in the head. I feel sorry for you.
    Dear idiot Perry,
    I do not own or know anything called "a bit mess up in the head".

Do you really feel sorry for me? Is it because I have no homesexual tendencies and you do?
    I do not long for your sympathy, I am perfectly content with being heterosexual, but if matters change I will let you know.
    If you think I am turning you down, you are wrong.
    Did I say wrong, I meant right.

IDIOT.

ReputationRep:
    Dear idiot Perry,

IDIOT.
    I think you have repeated those four words enough now.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.