Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingdong69)
    hmmmm englad why yes i know were that is you inbred. i hope when your dead ill enjoy sodomising you
    I can't quite decipher what you are saying here... I'll just say yes.

Idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    I can't quite decipher what you are saying here... I'll just say yes.

Idiot
    im sorry to hear about your limited vocabulary

ReputationRep:
    and im sorry to hear about your limited anatomy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnfinity)
    and im sorry to hear about your limited anatomy
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Dear idiot,
    please translate the following for me and others what these "phrases" mean:
    englad
    i hope when your dead

I can tell you now that I do not know anyone, or do not own anything called dead.
    I'm sorry to hear of your lack of grammar, your ability to spell and how obese you are.

Idiot

ReputationRep:
    you to have insulted eachothers honour,

theres only one way to sort this...

pistols at dawn..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    you to have insulted eachothers honour,

theres only one way to sort this...

pistols at dawn..
    please.

ReputationRep:
    Next time the pro-life organisation is out protesting against abortions, I suggest we put this idiot foward as evidence....they'll soon change their tune.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chimp_spanner)
    Next time the pro-life organisation is out protesting against abortions, I suggest we put this idiot foward as evidence....they'll soon change their tune.
    He's about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh but even wet mice have sharp teeth, so assuming all the mice had their mouths open, the bag of wet mice could indeed be pointy to the touch.

[/Pedant]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a misinformed, ignorant fool)
    Ahhh but even wet mice have sharp teeth, so assuming all the mice had their mouths open, the bag of wet mice could indeed be pointy to the touch.
    Not really, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Not really, no.
    Mr White i find it quite amusing how you have so many posts yet you are still only on a distinguished road. how pitiful .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    Mr White i find it quite amusing how you have so many posts yet you are still only on a distinguished road. how pitiful .
    And I find it fitting that someone with virtually no standing should have virtually no intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    And I find it fitting that someone with virtually no standing should have virtually no intelligence.
    Mr. White, are you implying it is I that is as sharp as a sack of wet mice?

Also, virtual is completly different to actual.
    I'm sure jesus09 is a genius in his own right, I know the person behind the name and have detailed files on him.

Mr White, please enlighten me, I just don't want you to think I am a sack of wet mice, because it would be a slur on the whole of society to suggest people were sacks of mice, moist at that.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I did try giving Mr White some reps...but I've forgotten why now.
    Eugh, wet mice. Even my fish had sharp teeth, so its fair to say that wet mice would be quite dangerous in that area also. The mouth area, that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Hey, I did try giving Mr White some reps...but I've forgotten why now.
    Eugh, wet mice. Even my fish had sharp teeth, so its fair to say that wet mice would be quite dangerous in that area also. The mouth area, that is.
    Pikaboo, you seem to be unaware of the fact that you giving reputation is as useful as trying to help "lovely". Not very useful.

ReputationRep:
    Pikaboo, you seem to be unaware of the fact that you giving reputation is as useful as trying to help "lovely". Not very useful.
    I think jesus has been at the whisky again.
    Forgive jesus father for he has sinned, do not abandon him on the cross again. Thankyou for listening God, I appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    I thought he was being funny I shall refrain from the giving of reps in the future then. Balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I thought he was being funny I shall refrain from the giving of reps in the future then. Balls.
    i think it's because your rep is worthless (no offence), if you give someone rep it will be grey, ie it will not increase theirs. you should get more rep yourself and a higher post count, and then your rep will be worth something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    I think jesus has been at the whisky again.
    Forgive jesus father for he has sinned, do not abandon him on the cross again. Thankyou for listening God, I appreciate it.
    I thought jesus sounded a little tetchy. Maybe it wasn't just me.
    Gayboy09, tell God to get jesus to like me. He sounds like a nice guy . When he's sober.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.