ReputationRep:
    i was thinking of choosing: maths, further maths, history and then either:
    physics
    economics
    chemistry

i'm stuck and i wanna know what you think would be a good choice

ReputationRep:
    economics or physics

physics is interesting, but so is economics. id only take one maths personally

ReputationRep:
    d'ya know how similar econmoics is to business studies gcse? cuz i'm doing really well in business studies (well its kinda easy)

ReputationRep:
    All three are well-respected, it quite simply comes down to what you prefer, and what do you want to do for a degree.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know as im doing gcse business atm aswell. it is easy. i had 87% in my end of year exams last year. i dont know though tbh...

ReputationRep:
    k thanks, i think i'm gonna do physics or economics or maybe both instead of history, hmm decisons

ReputationRep:
    history is meant to be really hard for a level. why both maths?

ReputationRep:
    i quite like maths and i am good at it (though with my current work rate i'll prolly fail my gcses )

i dunno about history but i'm quite good at gcse, is it a big step up?

ReputationRep:
    apparently so. my mum had an a for o levels (gcse) but scraped a c for a levels.

im good at maths aswell, but would you really want double of it? im good at it but i hate it

ReputationRep:
    i don't mind doing maths cuz we got a good teacher and most of my friends are also good at it but at the moment i can't see me getting good gcses (i've been predicted straight a*s and i know i'm not gonna get that and i feel pressurised)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.