Turn on thread page Beta

how many as level resits are ppl doin in jan watch

ReputationRep:
    just wonderin coz im doin 3 exams including 2 resits and im wonderin if 6 weeks is long enough to start revisin for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin coz im doin 3 exams including 2 resits and im wonderin if 6 weeks is long enough to start revisin for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    im re-sitting equal opportunities - health and social care in Jan
    and i got a social policy 1 but thats not a resit!!

ReputationRep:
    1 psychology + 1 philosophy resit. a maths non-resit (which i will have to resit in june because i will fail...)... oh yeah, and my entire general studies AS (not resit)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing an English module resit (modern novel). Plus two Biology modules. I'm not even going to think about revising until the Christmas holidays, I'll have enough time then to do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander)
    I'm doing an English module resit (modern novel). Plus two Biology modules. I'm not even going to think about revising until the Christmas holidays, I'll have enough time then to do it.
    yeah same ere im doin biology as well the 4th module aqa.

ReputationRep:
    I am doing 7 exams in January, 5 AS resits and 2 A level exams and I still havent touched my books.
    Need to start soon!!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    I am doing 7 exams in January, 5 AS resits and 2 A level exams and I still havent touched my books.
    Need to start soon!!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    lol

ReputationRep:
    got 4A 1B at AS,.......resitting 5 AS modules (3 business....math and one chem)...already did p2 in november......also got 2A2 modules in jan.....havent started revisin......to busy with gay **** like SAT for US unis......wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh back at u MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    got 4A 1B at AS,.......resitting 5 AS modules (3 business....math and one chem)...already did p2 in november......also got 2A2 modules in jan.....havent started revisin......to busy with gay **** like SAT for US unis......wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh back at u MB
    wow why da hell r ya resittin u got good grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    wow why da hell r ya resittin u got good grades
    resitting 4B (2 math, 2 business) 1C(business) and one 72/90 border A(for chem)....to make it even easier this year to get good grades

ReputationRep:
    I am resitting Chem Foundation to try and bump me up to an A! Need that to get into Med school! I'm also doing Chains rings & Spec for Chem, and Central Concepts for Bio. Only 3 exams, not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    1 psychology + 1 philosophy resit. a maths non-resit (which i will have to resit in june because i will fail...)... oh yeah, and my entire general studies AS (not resit)

lou xxx
    I was pretty sure you can't do philosophy one in jan. Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    I'm resitting the English modern novel too... AQA gave nearly everyone in my year D's and E's for that module! I'm fortunate enough to only be resitting 3 exams in January (two of them are general studies... Won't be revising for that!). However, I'm resitting my RS coursework and an RS exam this summer (no January modules! Quite annoying!).

ReputationRep:
    I am doing 3 maths exams... D1, P3, P4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leaby)
    I'm resitting the English modern novel too... AQA gave nearly everyone in my year D's and E's for that module!
    In my school also many people came down in it. It was weirdly marked, several people who are always really good at English and were expecting good grade As got about 40 or 50 out of 90. Did you find that many people got very high marks out of 120 in module 3? That was equally-weirdly marked, but in a better direction from our point of view.

ReputationRep:
    I'm resitting the S1 maths paper - need as many marks as possible cause P3 is definitely not my friend :rolleyes: Am also taking two of my A2 maths papers - P2 and M2

Btw, the AQA modern novel unit was the one most people scored best on in my school.. both my friend and I got full marks for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    my cousin is doing 2 and there both resits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acid_Rain)
    Btw, the AQA modern novel unit was the one most people scored best on in my school.. both my friend and I got full marks for it.
    Interesting... perhaps different novels were marked differently? (We did The Bell.) Or just different examiners? Or perhaps people in your school are just better than those in mine?

ReputationRep:
    Interesting... perhaps different novels were marked differently? (We did The Bell.) Or just different examiners? Or perhaps people in your school are just better than those in mine?
    Well, my school is just a lowly comprehensive, so I doubt we're anything special. Probably just down to studying different novels - we did the Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood, but I've read The Bell and would think its much harder to study. Although I was really surprised by the mark I got - totally panicked in the exam and was convinced afterwards I'd messed up completely. Maybe I was just lucky and had a very lenient examiner?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.