The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think it means you're dehydrated.... :redface:
need_money
What would your system be lacking if you suddenly start craving water and only wanting to drink that even though you hate it and never usually drink it? :confused:

Just a guess, but how about water???????
Reply 3
You're probably dehydrated, unless you're drinking from the sea then water really doesn't contain anything else aside from the obvious water :smile: .
Could possibly be your body telling you to drink less alcohol too.
susiemakemeblue
Could possibly be your body telling you to drink less alcohol too.

Well, lots of booze = lots of piss = sod all water in the body
need_money
What would your system be lacking if you suddenly start craving water and only wanting to drink that even though you hate it and never usually drink it? :confused:

The lameness of you threads never cease to amaze me.
Inverurie Jones
Well, lots of booze = lots of piss = sod all water in the body

Mmm, but that's not why alcohol dehydrates you, otherwise all drinks would dehydrate you, and that would just be silly, now wouldn't it? :rolleyes:
susiemakemeblue
Mmm, but that's not why alcohol dehydrates you, otherwise all drinks would dehydrate you, and that would just be silly, now wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

The 'lots of piss' is because alcohol is a dia-wotsit and makes you piss out more than you drink. Any beer drinker knows it's one pint in, two pints out.... :biggrin:
A dia-wotsit? Techical.... :wink:
Reply 10
I think he means diuretic. Bless.
Helenia
I think he means diuretic. Bless.

I think he is a she hehe.
Reply 12
need_money

water, i imagine. you're dehydrated...
lil_crazyflakes
I think he is a she hehe.

He bloody well isn't, you know. But yes; I meant diuretic. :biggrin:
Reply 14
:rofl: you're never gonna hear the end of this you know...:biggrin:
Nyer! :p:
Reply 16
oh dear...
Reply 17
No i dont mean just being thirsty but i mean water specifically. I could easily just drink anything else but suddenly, all i want to drink is water. Just water. Nothing else. I know that if you start craving milk you are lacking calcium. so why water?
Reply 18
need_money
No i dont mean just being thirsty but i mean water specifically. I could easily just drink anything else but suddenly, all i want to drink is water. Just water. Nothing else. I know that if you start craving milk you are lacking calcium. so why water?

most of the body's functions require water. you crave milk when you need calcium because milk contains calcium. so you crave water when you need water because water contains water.

i don't know any simpler way to put it.
Reply 19
LonelyDogsBite
The lameness of you threads never cease to amaze me.

How nice.

Latest

Trending

Trending