Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    have you just woken up?
    sounds like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    wouldn't go that far..bit young!!
    have to admit bad boys do it for me everytime!!

The actor is 16 now. Sadly he looks like Aaron Carter. I fancied him when he used to look like ...someone better looking. I can't wait till tomorrow night - I'll see Matthew in the wedding planner!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what, no jonny wilkinson here? where's your patriotic spirit?
    I think he's got enough love from the rugby fans..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    sounds like it.

obviously I haven't yet woken up to jonny's charms :confused: the name reminds me of Mr Bean in Johnny English though and no I don't think he's fit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gay and I think the best looking guy is bigcnee on this forum! He is sooo fit looking he looks like alot like Bryan McFadden out of westlife, is he gay I wish he was and I could meet bigcnee he is way too sexy! And he must be a really clever boy too he is doing Maths, Further Maths and physics! He has looks and brains the sexy guy!

Oooh he is so fit look at him:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm free!)
    he is doing Maths, Further Maths and physics!
    no hes not, he's at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    no hes not, he's at uni.
    What is he studying at uni he must still be clever though if he took them subjects at a-level and I bet he got top grades because he is clever and good looking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm free!)
    What is he studying at uni he must still be clever though if he took them subjects at a-level and I bet he got top grades because he is clever and good looking!
    he got top grades because he is good looking? where did the examiner get his picture from?

he is doing maths at bath uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    obviously I haven't yet woken up to jonny's charms :confused: the name reminds me of Mr Bean in Johnny English though and no I don't think he's fit.
    fittest fit guy EVER has to be Ashley from O-Town! Can't sing, can't dance, but DAMN is he gorgeous!!!!!!! *drooling*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    fittest fit guy EVER has to be Ashley from O-Town! Can't sing, can't dance, but DAMN is he gorgeous!!!!!!! *drooling*

who???????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    who???????????????
    you know the band O-Town, the cheesy one from the show 'making a band' (all or nothing, liquid dream etc) Ashley's the GORGEOUS blonde one...yum....

ReputationRep:
    johnny depp anyone? i know hes 40 now but still....

brad pitt too, in fight club (minus the beaten up face)

i really should stop goin on...people might get the wrong idea about me

oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    johnny depp anyone? i know hes 40 now but still....

brad pitt too, in fight club (minus the beaten up face)
    Lol agree with you on Johnny depp, especially in pirates of the caribbean awww he was so sweet in it.

Brad pitt in fight club---- yeh and minus the shaved head, think the shaved head dont really suit him, but hey he still looks good =)

O and on a side note, no one has mentioned spike in buffy, lol dont think he's fit/ anything but god he is sooo sweet =)

ReputationRep:
    logan from dark angel

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.as...71&item=307825

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocoholic_cat)
    Lol agree with you on Johnny depp, especially in pirates of the caribbean awww he was so sweet in it.
    very true

ReputationRep:
    christian bale in am psycho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upsetgirl)
    brad pitt in meet joe black
    Oh yes he is lovely in that Film!!
    Viggo Mortensen as Arogon in LOTR!
    Also Orlando Bloom in Pirates of the Carribean

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.