Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just wonderin coz i am lol . i cant stop thinkin bout fact that eventually it will happen. help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin coz i am lol . i cant stop thinkin bout fact that eventually it will happen. help!
    No, not really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just shut up...you just dont stop do you??

ReputationRep:
    not really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upsetgirl)
    that's a bit rude.....

ReputationRep:
    dont stop wot lol

ReputationRep:
    Why are you upset, upsetgirl?

ReputationRep:
    lol what is there 2 b scared of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    dont stop wot lol
    embrace death,or it will strangle you

ReputationRep:
    Deaths just one of those things...

It's not dying that bothers me, its the fact that I'm gonna stop living which fcuks me up :\

ReputationRep:
    i'd like to say i wasn't, and regularly do. this is what i believe at the moment, but hold a gun to my head, and i'd probably need a change of underwear, just like most other ppl!

i think id be more disappointed than scared - not in a "i've got so much to give the world" way (tho i have ), but i a " i wont get to do all the things i wanna" kind of way.

really damn selfish, but thats the way i am when it comes to death!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XmAkInA)
    Deaths just one of those things...

It's not dying that bothers me, its the fact that I'm gonna stop living which fcuks me up :\
    nice. reminds me of MattG's sig:

death smiles at us all, all we can do is smile back

ReputationRep:
    I would be quite pissed of i wouldn't find out how the world develops

ReputationRep:
    suppose its the fact that i will no longer b on this planet (ill b on mars lol) seriously tho, there will no longer b one of u as every1 is unique, i think thats wot bothers me 1ce in a while.. other than that, read my signiture

ReputationRep:
    Not so much scared as such, but it does make me a bit depressed and melancholy that some day everything will end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    it is not being dead it is how i would die.I would rather die in my sleep than die of a heart attack or drowning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    i'd like to say i wasn't, and regularly do. this is what i believe at the moment, but hold a gun to my head, and i'd probably need a change of underwear, just like most other ppl!

i think id be more disappointed than scared - not in a "i've got so much to give the world" way (tho i have ), but i a " i wont get to do all the things i wanna" kind of way.

really damn selfish, but thats the way i am when it comes to death!
    First of all I would like to congratukate El Borish , as his picture is one of my childhood heroes, Timmy Mallet.

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned a possible afterlife, it seems we are becoming more and more secular, probably for the best as we save money from not putting it in collection plates.
    I have moved on to stage 2 of thinking about death, and it is HOW will I die. Think about that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    nice. reminds me of MattG's sig:

death smiles at us all, all we can do is smile back
    brings a tear to my eye.
    kyle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    it is not being dead it is how i would die.I would rather die in my sleep than die of a heart attack or drowning.

Apparently drowing's a really nice way to die. You kind of go to sleep. (My grandfather drowned, nearly died but got revived, in case you're wondering where I heard this!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    It's not something I think about everyday, to say the least.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.