Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody going to the next gay pride march? I'm going if so we can meet each other at the march I'm going with some friends it is a really good laugh and we get drunk later on and have fun! Is anyone going? Even if you're straight you can go and have fun you don't need to be gay but it helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm free!)
    Is anybody going to the next gay pride march? I'm going if so we can meet each other at the march I'm going with some friends it is a really good laugh and we get drunk later on and have fun! Is anyone going? Even if you're straight you can go and have fun you don't need to be gay but it helps
    No. People might get ideas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    are you a homophobe?

ReputationRep:
    fira is gay.....ask him

ReputationRep:
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnfinity)
    are you a homophobe?
    No not at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    fira is gay.....ask him
    how do you know?

ReputationRep:
    No not at all.
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    how do you know?
    he is my friend... lol...

ReputationRep:
    Does your mother know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Does your mother know?
    Yes in fact I came out a few months ago and she fine with it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about that lots of straight people attend, believe it or not, just to have a bit of fun. It is really like a party atmosphere! Everyone just has fun and gets along fine. If your straight gay people know that anyway! I've got an very accurate GAYDAR! And also if you are straight then you will be certain about your sexuality so noone (friends etc) will have reason to get the wrong idea baout you!

ReputationRep:
    Yes in fact I came out a few months ago and she fine with it.
    how old are you?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.