The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
grace
is great. warms up many a cold and lonely night when one is in a long-distance relationship :smile:

lots of my friends are jealous of my ability to have phone sex, as many of them say they'd be too shy/feel self conscious or silly doing it. But it's fun!

Any thoughts?

Yeah it's really nice. I once had SMS love with me gf :p: How in love were we ?
I would feel too silly. Maybe I should learn though.
drunken phone sex

so much more amusing

tis a good laugh

but i prefer the real thing
Hell, anything that ends in orgasms has to be good, surely? I was at it last night! :biggrin:
Reply 5
xXMessedUpXx
drunken phone sex

so much more amusing

tis a good laugh

but i prefer the real thing

haha, it's the best kind! even better when one partner is drunk and the other isn't...means you can laugh at all the random things they say! once when my bf was pissed off his head and wanted phone sex, he finished by saying 'aw well, my jacket needed a wash anyway'. eew. but funny!
Reply 6
tis fun tis good :smile:
Reply 7
My phone broke this morning:mad:
Reply 8
blissy

aww :frown: well there's always the real thing?!
lol when i told my friends about this they were like 'what do you do?' lol :biggrin:
Reply 10
doesnt really do it for me.

My mum caught me at it last week!,
but luckily I was just pretending and not actually physically taking in part! I think she was tyring to catch me in the act. As she did not say anythingh be because it would have proved she was listen to my phone call which she adamantly denies because according to hear she "respects my privacy"

LoL

I think phone sex is just a tease, I would rather be with the person, and than just hear them masturbate over the phone! yawn
blissy

why....how did u abuse it?
I havent done it yet....but id love to though!!!! :p:
Some people say that it is fun! Is it?
foolfarian

I was going to make a comment about over-using vibrate, but i thought better of it...
Reply 14
you dirty person Prince Markus me and you are going to have a serious talk
Reply 15
foolfarian

I dropped it on the floor and something came loose in the receiver (it was such a lovely proper phone with the receiver sat on top of the bottom which had the buttons :frown: I'll m iss it :frown: ) and now I can't hear anything. I can be rung and be heard, but something has happened so I can't even hear the dial tone. Oh well :frown: I'll get another one at the weekend.
Reply 16
is really fun sometimes but nothing beats the real thing! :p: :wink:

and the phone bills can be very painful for your wallet :eek:
Reply 17
Phone sex oh the memories :biggrin:
Raziel
is really fun sometimes but nothing beats the real thing! :p: :wink:

and the phone bills can be very painful for your wallet :eek:

I never pay :p:
It is fun, so's text sex waiting in anticiaption 4 the persons response, or even msn lo lx

Latest

Trending

Trending