This discussion is closed.
mjf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone know about this change to the resit rule? Does it mean that if you havent cashed in your AS/A2 grades but have taken each of the modules twice you can take them for a third time? Anyone that is doing this and knows about it - could they leave a post?

My plan is to retake my As modules - Im in a year out and want to improve my grades. Ive already taken them twice but could do even better this time...

I hope that it is clear what I am asking!! LOL!
mjf
Rep:
?
can anyone shed any light on it!?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The rule is now unlimited resits. And the best grade is taken from all the takes. So if you haven't already cashed in your grades, you can further improve them.
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I thought only the most recent two results will count? No?
mjf
Rep:
?
(Original post by Camford)
I thought only the most recent two results will count? No?
No I think ZJewel is right....so that means that I can put in for retaking them again? That is great as I really could improve on my AS to get me the overall A grade I need!! If anyone else knows about this please leave a post....
timmio
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mjf)
No I think ZJewel is right....so that means that I can put in for retaking them again? That is great as I really could improve on my AS to get me the overall A grade I need!! If anyone else knows about this please leave a post....
no offense, but from U TO A in 1-2 resits is a little ambitious, especially considering you got ZERO C Grades at GCSE.
mjf
Rep:
?
(Original post by timmio)
no offense, but from U TO A in 1-2 resits is a little ambitious, especially considering you got ZERO C Grades at GCSE.
What the hell are you on about?! I got As in my chemistry AS modules actually!!! But I want to get higher As! And actually you are right - I didnt get any Cs at GCSE - not like you...I got all A*s and As!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (35)
7.81%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (37)
8.26%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (109)
24.33%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (60)
13.39%
No, nothing has changed (133)
29.69%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (74)
16.52%

Watched Threads