Turn on thread page Beta

if you had to choose to be a different nationality what would you choose? watch

ReputationRep:
    America, Because it is the strongest Country.

ReputationRep:
    Swedish because then I could look at...

ReputationRep:
    Defo Japanese, I love their whole culture and the hair, and they're all so pwittyy

ReputationRep:
    probably British

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainKing)
    Cool thread... I would probably be Canadian. Being from Newfoundland would be even better as they have the strangest accent in North America.
    I'm considering applying for permanent residency in French Canada after uni.
    They put a strong priority on being a fluent French-speaker for residency permits. Even if you speak it well as a second-language, they have strict limits on how many native English speakers they allow to live there. Too protective of their language, if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    id be north polish (from the north pole)

ReputationRep:
    From somewhere in Latin America...because of the languages and the sexiness!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ms Red)
    I would be italian cos then I could look at Italian men every day
    Id be FIJIAN!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    British or American.

Why is everyone saying Canadian?

It's so cold there.

ReputationRep:
    i'd be german. i don't really know why. i like germany.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be Australian although I like being English

ReputationRep:
    being british i already won the nationality lottery.

im happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milady)
    British or American.

Why is everyone saying Canadian?

It's so cold there.
    you obviously havent been to the south of canada in summer. its well hot.

of course in arctic canada its often cold. wouldnt be much use if it was tropical up there!

ReputationRep:
    A spaniard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    you obviously havent been to the south of canada in summer. its well hot.

of course in arctic canada its often cold. wouldnt be much use if it was tropical up there!
    Very true. The summer I was in Canada, it was awful: the temperature went up to 40 degrees and I was travelling in a badly air conditioned car. This was Northern Quebec, not even the most Southern part of Canada.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    They put a strong priority on being a fluent French-speaker for residency permits. Even if you speak it well as a second-language, they have strict limits on how many native English speakers they allow to live there. Too protective of their language, if you ask me.
    I speak French fluently, I did a French Baccalaureate, I have a French engineering diploma. Don't worry about me. I'm like a Trojan horse. They'll never notice me getting in.

ReputationRep:
    Brazilian.

ReputationRep:
    Very true. The summer I was in Canada, it was awful: the temperature went up to 40 degrees and I was travelling in a badly air conditioned car. This was Northern Quebec, not even the most Southern part of Canada.
    But the frigid, snowy winters are something to behold. I find it understandable to say Canada is too cold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anycon)
    Swedish because then I could look at...
    heehee

i would be bulgerian... but with money.. you get hot summers and snowy winters, good for skiing, and its 1 pound to to 2.50 (depends where) Lv. and their fake cloths and stuff look soooo real you'll never know :rolleyes: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I speak French fluently, I did a French Baccalaureate, I have a French engineering diploma. Don't worry about me. I'm like a Trojan horse. They'll never notice me getting in.
    Best of luck then!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2005
Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.