The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
America, Because it is the strongest Country.:smile:
Reply 41
Swedish because then I could look at...
Reply 42
Defo Japanese, I love their whole culture and the hair, and they're all so pwittyy
Reply 43
probably British :smile:
RainKing
Cool thread... I would probably be Canadian. Being from Newfoundland would be even better as they have the strangest accent in North America.
I'm considering applying for permanent residency in French Canada after uni.

They put a strong priority on being a fluent French-speaker for residency permits. Even if you speak it well as a second-language, they have strict limits on how many native English speakers they allow to live there. Too protective of their language, if you ask me.
Reply 45
id be north polish (from the north pole)
Reply 46
From somewhere in Latin America...because of the languages and the sexiness!
Reply 47
Ms Red
I would be italian cos then I could look at Italian men every day :smile:

Id be FIJIAN!!!!!!!
Reply 48
British or American.

Why is everyone saying Canadian?

It's so cold there.
i'd be german. i don't really know why. i like germany.
Reply 50
I'd be Australian although I like being English
Reply 51
being british i already won the nationality lottery.

im happy :biggrin:
Reply 52
milady
British or American.

Why is everyone saying Canadian?

It's so cold there.

you obviously havent been to the south of canada in summer. its well hot.

of course in arctic canada its often cold. wouldnt be much use if it was tropical up there!
Reply 53
A spaniard.
technik
you obviously havent been to the south of canada in summer. its well hot.

of course in arctic canada its often cold. wouldnt be much use if it was tropical up there!

Very true. The summer I was in Canada, it was awful: the temperature went up to 40 degrees and I was travelling in a badly air conditioned car. This was Northern Quebec, not even the most Southern part of Canada.
psychic_satori
They put a strong priority on being a fluent French-speaker for residency permits. Even if you speak it well as a second-language, they have strict limits on how many native English speakers they allow to live there. Too protective of their language, if you ask me.

I speak French fluently, I did a French Baccalaureate, I have a French engineering diploma. Don't worry about me. I'm like a Trojan horse. They'll never notice me getting in.
Reply 56
Brazilian.
RainKing
Very true. The summer I was in Canada, it was awful: the temperature went up to 40 degrees and I was travelling in a badly air conditioned car. This was Northern Quebec, not even the most Southern part of Canada.

But the frigid, snowy winters are something to behold. I find it understandable to say Canada is too cold.
anycon
Swedish because then I could look at...
heehee :biggrin:

i would be bulgerian... but with money.. you get hot summers and snowy winters, good for skiing, and its 1 pound to to 2.50 (depends where) Lv. and their fake cloths and stuff look soooo real :smile: you'll never know :smile: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :cool:
RainKing
I speak French fluently, I did a French Baccalaureate, I have a French engineering diploma. Don't worry about me. I'm like a Trojan horse. They'll never notice me getting in.

Best of luck then!

Latest

Trending

Trending