Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey i am going to a party in 2 weeks, its a sleepover party and i was wondering, does anyone have any party games with alcohol, or something amusing?

thanks for any help

Sophie xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkprincess)
    hey i am going to a party in 2 weeks, its a sleepover party and i was wondering, does anyone have any party games with alcohol, or something amusing?

thanks for any help

Sophie xxx
    yes. drink as much alcohol you can without puking up. the winner has to down a bottle of vodka.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkprincess)

thanks for any help

Sophie xxx
    i know, you can play- lets pretend were 18 and see who can get served at the offie.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    i know, you can play- lets pretend were 18 and see who can get served at the offie.

love Katy ***
    lol, oh be old enough to do those things *quite often forgets that she isn't*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol, oh be old enough to do those things *quite often forgets that she isn't*

lou xxx

yes, but your just bending the rules.

pre-gcse kids are just breaking the rules.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    yes, but your just bending the rules.

pre-gcse kids are just breaking the rules.

love Katy ***
    Cat fight alert. Cat fight alert

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Cat fight alert. Cat fight alert
    uh? i made the comment because I'm underage, but katy pointed out that I'm only slightly underage (only 4 months to go...) wheras the thread starter is 2 years younger than me...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    uh? i made the comment because I'm underage, but katy pointed out that I'm only slightly underage (only 4 months to go...) wheras the thread starter is 2 years younger than me...

lou xxx
    My mistake.

ReputationRep:
    How about - you watch channel five and have to gulp down ur booze everytime some girl shows "private places" . IT's a very good game and you all get very pissed.

ReputationRep:
    When u r drunk u should play the cornflake game. U get a cereal boc(empty of course) and u have to ben over and pick it up with ur mouth (only ur feet r allowed to touch the floor). Each round a bit of the box is cut off so it gets smaller and smaller....

ReputationRep:
    You could try these:

-21 drink
    this is a simple game based v.much on the game 21 drink-that is, you sit in a circle and take turns to count. You can say between 1 and 3 numbers and whoever says 21 has to drink.
    eg. Person1 says: 1, 2, 3
    Person 2 says: 4
    Person 3 says: 5, 6, 7
    etc....
    Person 1 says: 18, 19, 20
    and Person 2 has to drink.

-I Have Never
    this is a good game for getting to know people more (its best if you know them before) and getting embarassed. Basically, someone thinks of something they have not done and say 'I have never (and whatever it is they haven't done). Then, whoever HAS done this, has to drink.

-No named game (we've never named it)
    if you don't mind sharing drinks (and this works best with bottles), you sit around a table with a bottle each. You take a gulp from your bottle and pass it to your left receiving your neighbours drink from your right. You then take a drink from that bottle and continue passing western style. This game isn't much of a game, simply a way to keep momentum whilst drinking as slowing down results in a backlog of bottles.

Enjoy your party. dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    -21 drink
    this is a simple game based v.much on the game 21 drink-that is, you sit in a circle and take turns to count. You can say between 1 and 3 numbers and whoever says 21 has to drink.
    eg. Person1 says: 1, 2, 3
    Person 2 says: 4
    Person 3 says: 5, 6, 7
    etc....
    Person 1 says: 18, 19, 20
    and Person 2 has to drink.
    there are rules to this, eg saying 2 numbers reverses the direction, and saying 3 numbers skips one person. this makes it harder when drunk, and if you make a type I or II error (you say a number when you weren't sopposed to, or you dont say one when you do) you have to have a 2-digit fine. to make it even more harder, try playing it with roman numerals and changing theuir names (eg I -> "knob" V -> "*******" X -> "plonker"; or a really hilarious one is I -> "no" V -> "daddy" X -> "not there")

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats playing Twister when you're drunk

ReputationRep:
    ok cant remember the name of the game, you get a pack of cards and keep a set of all 4 kings,queens,jacks each. you have a set of 4 correpsonding cards for every person.

so for example you have 4 people you have a set of all 4 kings,queens,jacks, and aces

shuffle and deal 4 out at once. the aim is to get 4 of the same set (ie 4 aces) you do this by selecting a card each and moving it clockwise to the next person. everyone does this at the same time.

in the middle of the table you have a selection of things to grab. me and my friends have used, marshmallows, shots of vodka anything. just make sure there is one less item than there is people

when someone gets a set of 4 in their hand by swapping them round s/he can grab at the middle for an item. the others then can go mad to get them too. i warn you now this (especilly when drunk is insane...) one person wont get one (remember above) and then they deal.

this can be adapted easily for alcohol, either have shots in the middle to grab (messy) or the person who doesnt get anything from the middle in a game has to drink a shot or two.

more drunk=more mad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    there are rules to this, eg saying 2 numbers reverses the direction, and saying 3 numbers skips one person. this makes it harder when drunk, and if you make a type I or II error (you say a number when you weren't sopposed to, or you dont say one when you do) you have to have a 2-digit fine. to make it even more harder, try playing it with roman numerals and changing theuir names (eg I -> "knob" V -> "*******" X -> "plonker"; or a really hilarious one is I -> "no" V -> "daddy" X -> "not there")
    oooo, thanks for that! -i never knew that but that should revitalise that particular game at my party's!!
    any other drinking games you could suggest? -am tryin to collect some for my friend's party. dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    One for the maths students is fizzbuzz - you go round the group counting 1,2,... etc but when you get to a multiple of 3 you say fizz instead and when you get to a multiple of 5 you say buzz and if its a multiple of both you say fizzbuzz.

eg 1, 2, fizz, 4, buzz, 5, fizz, 7, 8, fizz, buzz, 11, fizz, 13, 14, fizzbuzz, ....

If you say the wrong thing on a multiple, take too long or generally mess up you have to have a drink of whatever it is you are drinking. It starts off a bit mathsey but once yove had a bit to drink and get to the higher numbers it get's interesting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    oooo, thanks for that! -i never knew that but that should revitalise that particular game at my party's!!
    any other drinking games you could suggest? -am tryin to collect some for my friend's party. dearyxxx
    twister and jenga are always great.

another great one is ibble dibble. you need a burn out cork (so it can make black marks). everyone gets a number and become that ibble dibble. eg. ibble dibble 3. you can start off with no black marks on yur face, or give everyone a few. each person than has a turn and say:
    'this is ibble dibble number 3 with 2 ibble dibbles caling ibble dibble number 5 with 7 ibble dibbles' then it's...
    'this is ibble dibble number 5 with 7 ibble dibbles calling ibble dibble number 1 with 4 ibble dibbles.' etc....
    if someone ghets it wrong anywhere (which they will do if drunk), they get another ibble dibble...

and there's always the hula hoop game,..,. you need hula hoops, straws and 2 team. u hav a race as to which team can pass the hula hoops along the straws quickest... it's dead simple and funny.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    20+1 is a very hard game when drunk (by the way, never call it 21, because then you've just said the number 20+1, and have to drink.) Yeah, 3 numbers in a row skip the next person, 2 numbers reverses direction. When someone says 20+1 they have to make up a new rule, i.e. 5 is replaced by 'skin' or something. So, instead of saying 5, you have to say 'skin'. (think about it). You can also replace 1 with 'To my right' which gets confusing when someone starts 'To my left, to my right'. Rules can be made to reverse the counting, say, from 1 to 10 is backwards i.e. To my left, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 11, 12 etc. If you're in a busy bar playing, replacing numbers with actions, like jumping up and shouting. If you're not too drunk, you can nominate a person (preferably without them knowing) to try and make 20+1 land on every single time, it certainly gets them very drunk! I've also played it in german, french, spanish, latin, whatever. Latin gets rather confusing, I, II, III, IV etc, especially when someone starts off 'To my left, IIIIII'. Erm, you could introduce cumulative mistakes, if you make a mistake after a previous one, without someone making one in between, you have to drink 4 didge instead of 2, if you make the next mistake, it'll be 8 didge.

Other games... you can have thumb master running in the back ground, clock face drinking (have a clock master, when the minute hand is between 12 and 3, you have to drink with your right hand at the top, between 3 and 6, right hand bottom, 6 and 9, left hand bottom, 9 and 12, left hand top.) We have various other 'masters' who randomly shout out commands, dance master is a good one, when the dance master starts dancing everyone has to follow, the last person has to drink. Bunnies, hard to explain here, basically you have bunny ears, and the people on either side have to worship the bunny with only one hand bunny ears. Get someone to explain it, I can't do it over here.

Can't think of any others for the time being, but I'll get back to you when I remember them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    How about - you watch channel five and have to gulp down ur booze everytime some girl shows "private places" . IT's a very good game and you all get very pissed.
    channel five don't do that anymore. remember, they cleaned up their act.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    channel five don't do that anymore. remember, they cleaned up their act.
    damn - try channel four,

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.