Turn on thread page Beta

Gayboy09 Antics watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who thinks this guy is a comedian. I do. HAHAHA, i laugh when he posts.

Make me laugh, ill pay u.

ReputationRep:
    i laugh aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i laugh aswell.
    I laugh. Hard.
    I do wish he had a name other than "gayboy09" though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I laugh. Hard.
    I do wish he had a name other than "gayboy09" though.
    what's wrong with it?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm,he is funny isnt he...but that will get annoying, just wait and see people...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what's wrong with it?
    pikaboo says it makes her feel homophobic, I don't know why. If jesus09 isn't jesus, because everyone knows action man is Jesus, then that means that all names have to be taken literally.
    If it did, then we would have too many people that were "cute" or "evil" or have over sized mammary glands. I kid you not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    pikaboo says it makes her feel homophobic, I don't know why. If jesus09 isn't jesus, because everyone knows action man is Jesus, then that means that all names have to be taken literally.
    If it did, then we would have too many people that were "cute" or "evil" or have over sized mammary glands. I kid you not.

And you just assumed that I was female.

ReputationRep:
    well, you are marrying jesus. and you were going to meet a "him" on an online date. and you're not gay because you're homophobic. and you posted in the hottest guys thread.

conclusion: you are female

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Nobudy should make assumptions any more, If the kettle has not clicked, has the water within boiled? I think i'll check my sticking my hand in.
    Am I right in my assumption, because if I am wrong I'll probably go hang myself, as it is that serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    well, you are marrying jesus.
    It could be one of those gay blessing ceremony things. You know, like Roy and Hayley. Yes. That.

ReputationRep:
    It could be one of those gay blessing ceremony things. You know, like Roy and Hayley. Yes. That.
    and you're homophobic....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    well, you are marrying jesus. and you were going to meet a "him" on an online date. and you're not gay because you're homophobic. and you posted in the hottest guys thread.

conclusion: you are female
    All true, except for the online date and the homophobia. Get your facts right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    and you're homophobic....

Am not.

ReputationRep:
    you def posted on the internet love thread about some bloke....

ReputationRep:
    here are the facts:
    Me, when I was 15 (I'm 17 now) but it was hardly love lol - it got really scary when he kept going on about wanting to see me, and then I found out that he'd been lying and even his photo wasn't genuine - he could have been anyone! I was so naive :s
    I could do a psychological study into why so many females fall for the whole bad boy thing I mean, most of us would pick Draco Malfoy over Harry Potter. Or maybe that's just me. Lalala....
    The actor is 16 now. Sadly he looks like Aaron Carter. I fancied him when he used to look like ...someone better looking. I can't wait till tomorrow night - I'll see Matthew in the wedding planner!
    I don't want to rain on your parade by setting up a rival competition, gayboy09. Is there not another name I could use for you? I feel homophobic every time I type it. You evil...er...thing.
    And Bobby Davro is definately more annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    here are the facts:
    what has been happening in my absence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    what has been happening in my absence?
    elpaw became so bored that elpaw has started re-posting all my posts. Hehe, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

ReputationRep:
    elpaw became so bored that elpaw has started re-posting all my posts. Hehe, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    i'm just gathering all the evidence that you are female.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i'm just gathering all the evidence that you are female.
    All of which is circumstantial. Maybe I'm asexual. You might never know. Ha.

ReputationRep:
    Reply to a thread that got deleted, so I couldn't actually post my reply. I was gutted, but here it is for my loyal fans.

(Original post by Herr James)
    Who hates commie *******s? I'd rather be dead than ****ing red! Commie scum! They're all a bunch of ****ing lesbians! BOMB MOSCOW! One legged lesbian day-care centres? Equal opportunities? What about MY ****ing opportunities?! Are you a bootboy? Our present government is politically INCORRECT! There's nothing here for me and you! Thats why we rule the streets! White power skinheads on the rise, WHITE POWER

SIEG HEIL
    Dear Herr James,
    you don't even make a good point. You hate commies because they are lesbians? So all lesbians are communist, and vice versa according to you. I'm sure many 'Red blooded males' would love a woman in uniform, especially that of the soviet, eastern european kind.

Do you mean white power or white powder? I know that spelling mistakes are easy to come by on this forum. I don't care for your love of white sugar or chalk, and I don't care for your Ku klux Klan ideology, that belongs with the oligarchs of 1832.
    Idiot.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.