Turn on thread page Beta

Introvert or Extrovert watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm an extrovert, well I'm more of an attention-seeker than an extrovert. Most 'extroverts' are just attention-seekers, and I'm probably an attention-seeker beacuse I'm insecure. So that's not too good :| [/psychoanalysis] Far too scary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainKing)
    Maybe you're one of those ****ed-up individuals who's extroverted but who shows emotions that aren't actually those that they're feeling. I know loads of people like that who claim to be extroverted only to actually hide their true personality. Truly messed up individuals...
    You hit the Nail on the head there. Im one of these consistently Happy people.. But truely messed up because If im like not happy everyones like 'Omg whats wrong..' dear god I never get any peace. Well the lives we lead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    Hello back

So yes... extroverts...

are..... false? *hides*

ReputationRep:
    What matters is being real and true to oneself, not being extrovert or introvert, kiddies...

There's little use in being extrovert if you put on a front and don't actually show your true personality. A lot of self-proclaimed "extroverts" who claim to be open, friendly etc. are often very troubled individuals who are trying to hide their true personality.
    the problem with that is, if the person realizes they are missing out and makes an effort to change and be more confident, then they should be allowed to. Being true to yourself also includes accomplishing your goals and getting the best for yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    You hit the Nail on the head there. Im one of these consistently Happy people.. But truely messed up because If im like not happy everyones like 'Omg whats wrong..' dear god I never get any peace. Well the lives we lead.
    Hmmm

People have probably singled out cheerfulness as a character trait of yours and probably don't actually realise what you're ever feeling.

ReputationRep:
    i'm a mixture of both (though closer to extravert) (how shall i vote then? :confused: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    the problem with that is, if the person realizes they are missing out and makes an effort to change and be more confident, then they should be allowed to. Being true to yourself also includes accomplishing your goals and getting the best for yourself
    Sure... it's always important to stay true to yourself but sometimes to appear confident, some people put up a front that just isn't them.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm

People have probably singled out cheerfulness as a character trait of yours and probably don't actually realise what you're ever feeling.
    So true.. Do you charge By the hour?

ReputationRep:
    So true.. Do you charge By the hour?
    No... I usually find alternative ways to get "paid" :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.quizblog.com/index.php?p=15

if u dont know what u are try this website! Im an intro-extrovert! Its freaky, my friend just sent me this link for this quiz and then I come on here and ur all talking about it! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_Becca_xx)

if u dont know what u are try this website! Im an intro-extrovert! Its freaky, my friend just sent me this link for this quiz and then I come on here and ur all talking about it! xx
    Another one of those quizzes for girls where you just answer the questions so that you get the result you want :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_Becca_xx)

[FONT=Sarcasm]Wow, introvert. I so wasn't expecting that![FONT] :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Im inbetween introvert and extrovert. I don't like been made a fuss of, but then I'll go wear makeup lol! Which just sets the vultures off..

ReputationRep:
    No... I usually find alternative ways to get "paid" :p:
    You Break legs? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You Break legs? :rolleyes:
    I usually don't use THAT expression

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    Which would you say is the best to be, an introvert or extrovert

Extroverts look all well and better off than introverts, but is this really true? Extroverts have to deal with things such as, more complicated relationships and tend to favour their own group invaluably, avoiding the outgroups (the introvert ingroups). Extroverts are popular, which is envied by introverts, but is envy really necessary? Introverts usually have much deeper friends who feel a connection between each other, but extroverts have a large, and rather shallow diversity of friends.

So, what is it better to be?
    Introvert because you can be yourself.

ReputationRep:
    trust me extroverts have all the fun

ReputationRep:
    I usually don't use THAT expression
    Well I try and be more creative with my vocabulary these days.

ReputationRep:
    wot is either

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.