This discussion is closed.
BrenLee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by exuclboy)
Yes please. Im gonna go there (maybe) for 2006 entry for Eco. But i havent visited it yet.
So i have a few questions:

How far (bus/walk?) is the uni from the nottingham train station?.
Not sure but it's a long way I travelled on a bus from the city centre the journey took about twenty minutes in busy traffic.

How much for an en-suite room?
How much are shred rooms roughly?
Best thing to do is look on their website http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/crs/stud...accommodation/

Ive heard of this 'univeristy park' thingy, but does this mean everyone is located on one big campus?
No there are two campus' University Park is the big one, Jubilee campus looks quite new and is nice but a bit industrial for my taste.

Is there a large Asian population at Nottingham?

Whats the surrounding area like?
I've lived in Nottingham all my life and I can honestly say that the Asian population is no bigger than anywhere else. They do seem to congregate in specific areas though. I know Radford and Sneinton have large Asian Communities.

Nottingham is nice as long as you know where NOT to go.
khil
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes please. Im gonna go there (maybe) for 2006 entry for Eco. But i havent visited it yet.
So i have a few questions:

How far (bus/walk?) is the uni from the nottingham train station?

How much for an en-suite room?
How much are shred rooms roughly?

Ive heard of this 'univeristy park' thingy, but does this mean everyone is located on one big campus?

Is there a large Asian population at Nottingham?

Whats the surrounding area like?

Thats all i can think of at the moment. thanx.
Yeh 98-thingy have pretty much told you all the info. Yeh go on your Nottingham Track - there's a link to the accommadation stuff - you'll find the campuses there. As far as I remember, there're 3 self-catered halls and 2 catered - the two catered ones are Jubilee and University Park, and at Jubilee it's all ensuite rooms so it's all over £4000 :eek: the self-catered ensuite ones, think they range between £2500-£3500 or something. The Single Study at Uni Park is a decent price - some £3500 I think, catered.

And area - dunno, but when I visited it was very green and spacious QMC looks pretty good! - the only thing I don't like about Notts is the maze-like system of buses but I think that'll be no problem once we settle down there.

Asian population - no idea - I just know apparently the population of Far Eastern people - like Chinese/Japanese etc is of a decent size. Not that it matters to me anyway cus I hang out with anyone - if anything I have more English friends than Chinese lol. I suppose far east can be considered as Asians too, even though I never actually call myself it :p: besides I'm not actually Chinese, I'm Hong-Kongi You'll find lots of nice friendly people, the asian network shouldn't matter.

Either way, are you joining us in Sep? What course and campus?
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 98cesc)
Hi, I,ve got a conditional offer to study Economics starting this September. So if you've got any other questions fell free to ask.

Right, basically Nottingham is made up three UK campuses and a fourth campus, in Malaysia. Of the three UK campuses, two are in Nottingham and one is slightly further away. One of the two more central campuses and by far the largest of all three is University Park. This is where almost all lectures and other stuff take place and is where you'll ffind most students.

The train station is a 10 minute bus ride from Nottingham train station. The distance is supposed to be about 3 miles, but I don't really understand miles so don't take my word for it.

In University Park en suite rooms cost £4294 and shared rooms £2620. Check this link for other options: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/crs/stud...accommodation/

I don't know about the Asian population in particular but it's meant to be a pretty multicultural place so I would imagine there would be quite a few Asians. Even if there aren't I don't think it would really be a problem.

As for the surrounding area, there are loads of debates about this at the moment. Nottingham is meant to have pretty high levels of crime, but most students claim they haven't experienced any. It seems that the only people who really suffer from this are those directly involved in the crime scene. I.e those in gangs etc.

Hope this has been helpful.
Seeeeee you CAN be friendly!

I suppose we both annoyed each other. Anyway I can't be bothered to rep you lol not that you care anyway, eh? Anyway good luck with exams Economics is a popular course isn't it? :confused:

Oh and a bit about halls, just so you won't say I'm off-topic :rolleyes: I wish Nottingham had more than 2 catered campuses seeing as I'm not paying for over £4000 ensuite, I'm pretty much stuck with Uni Park for catered.

Not that it's a bad thing now that I know so many at Uni Park!

Which campus you going for, 98? (and let's forget our argument, I can't be bothered to bear grudges. Hope you don't either!) :marchmell
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~euarne~)
Indian microwavable curry is eugh – especially after mum’s cooking, yummm! I like those micro burgers, but only as last resort! They don’t get crunchy if you heat them for the specified time Iris, which usually is about 70 seconds. 10 minutes I would like to try and see what it comes out as!

I miss the junk food of India. It’s everywhere. And its quite amazing too, I mean you got to find the nice places and I tag along with my cousins and we have discovered some great places over time…going in summer 2006 (hopefully)! Can’t waitttt…

I like crime too, but I not any authors specifically. I have read Lee Child, PJ Tracey, Grisham, Patterson, Higgins, Cook and the likes! Although Cook is a combination – bio-crime (although some of the things are a bit, ahem, illogical )

I am trying to read some Bill Bryson, haven’t read him since I read The Short History of Nearly Everything! I can’t just help but like his amazing writings…“English is a dazzlingly idiosyncratic tongue..”. SO SO SO, brilliant - although I don’t know which one to read first :rolleyes: .
Everyone seems to have read The Short History of Everything :p: except I haven't :rolleyes:

Yay you've read Lee Child? - do you like him?

Oooooooh if you have any good indian food you can introduce me to I'd be very grateful I love Indian except I never know what to order the only one I know I like is Lamb Pasanda Yum yum yum! - and those triangle Mo-things :rolleyes:

Hehe ok maybe it wasn't 10 minutes :p: I do remember microwaving my Chicken Korma so much the sauce became a paste though... :rolleyes: I microwaved it exactly the time it said on the box! I just didn't look at the heat mark or watts or whatever you call it, which meant my microwave was hotter than it was stated on the box, hence should be microwaved at a shorter length of time :p: and apparently I should stir it :confused:

And Falique - what's aglio olio and marinara? They sound interesting!

And Daniel, provide a service eh? - yeh seeing people smile is great I'd love to work with people - not as partners cus I'm crap at that, I'm too dominant - but as a sort of leader, or teacher, or whatever, you know? Jobs where you can bond with the people you're working with, but doesn't get boring or repetitive. So far, Christian work/youth/evangelism seems to satisfy all the things I want in a job. Who knows? It's one of my options

And England doesn't have that many variety of fruits In HK you get lovely yellow mangos, the sort of mangos you don't actually get in England - and you get these mini bananas, and lai-chi or however you spell it, and pipiya (ok cannot spell that word!) and you get all sorts of eggs - like, dunno the English name but - Ar-yum chun egg - these really tiny eggs smaller than a cadbury's creme egg - and another sort, Tea egg or something - Char-yip egg and pay-egg (yeh anyone who speaks Cantonese, translate the word egg into "dan"). And of course in HK you get the famous Durian! - HATE that fruit! - it smells like something that's died and it tastes like something that's died My mum and sister love it though - it's something you either hate or love.
LongGone
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Right, basically Nottingham is made up three UK campuses and a fourth campus, in Malaysia. Of the three UK campuses, two are in Nottingham and one is slightly further away. One of the two more central campuses and by far the largest of all three is University Park. This is where almost all lectures and other stuff take place and is where you'll ffind most students.
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/crs/stud...accommodation/

I don't know about the Asian population in particular but it's meant to be a pretty multicultural place so I would imagine there would be quite a few Asians. Even if there aren't I don't think it would really be a problem.
There's also another campus in china now!

As for Asians, there's plenty of people who are actually from Asia, especially Malaysia/Singapore I think, and they seem to keep among themselves. And there there are also quite a few Britsh/American-Asians who get along fine with everybody else.
~euarne~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Everyone seems to have read The Short History of Everything :p: except I haven't :rolleyes:

Yay you've read Lee Child? - do you like him?

Oooooooh if you have any good indian food you can introduce me to I'd be very grateful I love Indian except I never know what to order the only one I know I like is Lamb Pasanda Yum yum yum! - and those triangle Mo-things :rolleyes:

Hehe ok maybe it wasn't 10 minutes :p: I do remember microwaving my Chicken Korma so much the sauce became a paste though... :rolleyes: I microwaved it exactly the time it said on the box! I just didn't look at the heat mark or watts or whatever you call it, which meant my microwave was hotter than it was stated on the box, hence should be microwaved at a shorter length of time :p: and apparently I should stir it :confused:

And England doesn't have that many variety of fruits In HK you get lovely yellow mangos, the sort of mangos you don't actually get in England - and you get these mini bananas, and lai-chi or however you spell it, and pipiya (ok cannot spell that word!) and you get all sorts of eggs - like, dunno the English name but - Ar-yum chun egg - these really tiny eggs smaller than a cadbury's creme egg - and another sort, Tea egg or something - Char-yip egg and pay-egg (yeh anyone who speaks Cantonese, translate the word egg into "dan"). And of course in HK you get the famous Durian! - HATE that fruit! - it smells like something that's died and it tastes like something that's died My mum and sister love it though - it's something you either hate or love.
I would introduce you to Indian food...its quite simple! Even I dont understand some of the stuff they say in the menu, for example lamb pasanda - what on earth are you meant to understand from that name...so I just look at the ingredients :rolleyes: Once mum and dad were away and I just HAD to eat Indian food. So I bought some micro curry from m&s and it wasnt bad, but then again it wasnt whoa either! Yeah, I can be fussy about some things. And whats triangle mo?

Lee Child is good, not that I have read many of his books. I read The Enemy recently, cant remember the other one.

Hehe, if you like mangoes you should go to India! There are about 10 varieties and somehow they all manage to taste different. I love India during the summer. I know, most of you would disagree! But its just hot, humid, sultry and yet so much fun... And yeah, lai-chi is juicy and yum and then papaya is yummy too. I dont know what Durian is, but I share your views on a fruit which smells YUCK :eek: and well the taste is way to sweet for my liking. Its called jackfruit - guess its a summer time fruit as well. And I call it marmite effect, me and mum hate it, dad adores it.
98cesc
?
Report 16 years ago
Seeeeee you CAN be friendly!

I suppose we both annoyed each other. Anyway I can't be bothered to rep you lol not that you care anyway, eh? Anyway good luck with exams Economics is a popular course isn't it? :confused:

Oh and a bit about halls, just so you won't say I'm off-topic :rolleyes: I wish Nottingham had more than 2 catered campuses seeing as I'm not paying for over £4000 ensuite, I'm pretty much stuck with Uni Park for catered.

Not that it's a bad thing now that I know so many at Uni Park!

Which campus you going for, 98? (and let's forget our argument, I can't be bothered to bear grudges. Hope you don't either!) :marchmell
Don't have to worry about that, the arguments forgetten. I guess I was in a bit of a crazy mood and just took everything too personally. By the way, I don't know anything about Billianaire Boy but just wondering if your arguments with him were that bad lol!!!!!!

Anyway I'm going for Uni Park 1st choice en suite, £4000 does seem a lot, but I'm gonna be working all summer and hpoefully I should be able to earn enough to cover the added costs. It's a bit of a shame that Hugh Stu and Cripps have almost no en suite rooms since I really liked the look of them. But I keep on thinking up nightmare situations like me being really sick and the toilets being out of order. On the other hand I'll probably get put in Cavendish which is meant to have a really nice interior even if it is far away from lectures.

OMG I'm starting to go off topic lol!!!!!
kookabura
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hear they give you packed lunch and that usually is pretty good - as in stuff you wouldnt expect at university! Yogurt, fruits, sandwiches and things like that. As for fruits I guess you could buy some and stock those in your room along with the sweet nibbles. Egg and bacon is ok, for once a week...everyday would be a bit excessive.
I'm at Notts at the moment (Sutton Bonington campus though, not UP.) I'm in catered halls, food will be very similar if not the same at all notts campus'.

My thoughts are that there are pros and cons to catered and self-catered. Catered at Nottingham is better than some of the other unis I looked at, it includes all meals (3 a day and weekends.) Breakfast is your cereal, toast, cooked etc, there is fruit (nothing special though, apples etc) and orange juice. Lunch is sandwiches, salad bar, soup or cooked. Dinner is cooked or sandwiches. (And the same at weekends) It is at set times, which aren't to bad once you get used to them, dinner is probably quite abit earlier than most people are used to, (5:45 to 6:45.) But if your missing a meal you can get a packed lunch in advance. The halls also have kitchens (fridges, microwaves,toasters and cookers) so you can cook if you want to, you can't have cooking stuff in your room, but can bring whatever you want to use in the kitchen.

The main thing I prefer with catered is that you can meet more people, there are 50 people in the hall block I am in where as in a self catered flat theres probably six at the most. Meal times are very sociable, there are about 15 of us who all go down together from my hall, it seems more sociable than cooking for yourself and then most often eating by yourself. Like I said previously though its very much personal choice, working out at about £2 a day at Nottingham is less than you would probably end up spending if you were self-catered. But if your picky, or prefer cooking for youself, or have particular foods that you can't eat (they cater well for veggie at Notts, but thats about it) then your probably better going s/c. It also means you have more time to *work*, or do what ever else you want without having to cook. You'll have plenty of time to cook year 2+!

Feel free to ask me anything else about Notts!
LongGone
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cathie86)
I'm at Notts at the moment (Sutton Bonington campus though, not UP.) I'm in catered halls, food will be very similar if not the same at all notts campus'.

My thoughts are that there are pros and cons to catered and self-catered. Catered at Nottingham is better than some of the other unis I looked at, it includes all meals (3 a day and weekends.) Breakfast is your cereal, toast, cooked etc, there is fruit (nothing special though, apples etc) and orange juice. Lunch is sandwiches, salad bar, soup or cooked. Dinner is cooked or sandwiches. (And the same at weekends) It is at set times, which aren't to bad once you get used to them, dinner is probably quite abit earlier than most people are used to, (5:45 to 6:45.) But if your missing a meal you can get a packed lunch in advance. The halls also have kitchens (fridges, microwaves,toasters and cookers) so you can cook if you want to, you can't have cooking stuff in your room, but can bring whatever you want to use in the kitchen.

The main thing I prefer with catered is that you can meet more people, there are 50 people in the hall block I am in where as in a self catered flat theres probably six at the most. Meal times are very sociable, there are about 15 of us who all go down together from my hall, it seems more sociable than cooking for yourself and then most often eating by yourself. Like I said previously though its very much personal choice, working out at about £2 a day at Nottingham is less than you would probably end up spending if you were self-catered. But if your picky, or prefer cooking for youself, or have particular foods that you can't eat (they cater well for veggie at Notts, but thats about it) then your probably better going s/c. It also means you have more time to *work*, or do what ever else you want without having to cook. You'll have plenty of time to cook year 2+!

Feel free to ask me anything else about Notts!
£2 a day? How do you figure that? I pay £50 a week more than I would in self catered, and that's just for a single study! Apparently they only spend £16 of that on food though... and you can tell because most of its foul. If I was a vegatarian, I'd just never eat!
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't have to worry about that, the arguments forgetten. I guess I was in a bit of a crazy mood and just took everything too personally. By the way, I don't know anything about Billianaire Boy but just wondering if your arguments with him were that bad lol!!!!!!

Anyway I'm going for Uni Park 1st choice en suite, £4000 does seem a lot, but I'm gonna be working all summer and hpoefully I should be able to earn enough to cover the added costs. It's a bit of a shame that Hugh Stu and Cripps have almost no en suite rooms since I really liked the look of them. But I keep on thinking up nightmare situations like me being really sick and the toilets being out of order. On the other hand I'll probably get put in Cavendish which is meant to have a really nice interior even if it is far away from lectures.

Hehe *gasps* who can believe it! - yes you are going off topic! *gasps* tut tut (yeh I like drama - wish I had taken it at GCSE still!)

Phew you're going for ensuite? Yeh I suppose it'll be worth it - save walking down the hall at 2am wanting the loo :rolleyes: or in my case, I think it'll be a shower at 2am I don't do showers in the morning lol! Not a morning person - never get up early enough :p: Ah well, save me queuing :p:

Where's Cavendish? You should come Cripps or Hu Stu or Flo Bo! I know you said there aren't many ensuite at Cripps or Hu Stu but there are SOME, right? I hope I get one of those halls anyway - and Rai's already in Hu Stu - hopefully Ken and Daniel will get put somewhere near (ok even if Ken does actually want Flo Bo :rolleyes: ) But it'd be so cool!

And Billionnaire Boy - never had an argument with him - I read his very old post on this subforum - it's on the myths about girls thread - and I posted two posts insulting him saying he's lame :p: cus he chose to go Nottingham just cus girls looked pretty on an open day :rolleyes: Hehe I can get quite *RA!* when I start arguing and my voice carries, so when I shout it's rather deafening

Don't worry I'm sweet and lovely and I'm a bouncing coco bean weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! *bites* hehe yes I AM random! :marchmell YAY!

Btw surely it's more beneficial for YOU to puke in the public toilets rather than have it in your very own room? Just a thought.

Ooooh btw, what's your name? And what's your offer? I need BBB - I'm worried I'd either get AAC or ABC
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would introduce you to Indian food...its quite simple! Even I dont understand some of the stuff they say in the menu, for example lamb pasanda - what on earth are you meant to understand from that name...so I just look at the ingredients :rolleyes: Once mum and dad were away and I just HAD to eat Indian food. So I bought some micro curry from m&s and it wasnt bad, but then again it wasnt whoa either! Yeah, I can be fussy about some things. And whats triangle mo?

Lee Child is good, not that I have read many of his books. I read The Enemy recently, cant remember the other one.

Hehe, if you like mangoes you should go to India! There are about 10 varieties and somehow they all manage to taste different. I love India during the summer. I know, most of you would disagree! But its just hot, humid, sultry and yet so much fun... And yeah, lai-chi is juicy and yum and then papaya is yummy too. I dont know what Durian is, but I share your views on a fruit which smells YUCK :eek: and well the taste is way to sweet for my liking. Its called jackfruit - guess its a summer time fruit as well. And I call it marmite effect, me and mum hate it, dad adores it.
I will reply to this - but it's half past 11pm :eek: and I'm worried parents will wake up and tell me off so will reply tomorrow Rai lol!
kookabura
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Frances)
£2 a day? How do you figure that? I pay £50 a week more than I would in self catered, and that's just for a single study! Apparently they only spend £16 of that on food though... and you can tell because most of its foul. If I was a vegatarian, I'd just never eat!
It might be different costing at UP, but I know I worked out that if I was in one of the (very few) self-catered halls at SB I would be paying about £15 a week less. (So just slightly over £2 a day!) I dont mind the food too much, some days are worse than others, like one day a couple of weeks ago, it was 'curry night', me and a couple of others don't like curries, or anything hot and spicy, so we go down to dinner, and ask if theres anything milder than the rest, answer: 'no there's hot, hot, and very hot!' so I had rice!
exuclboy
?
Report 16 years ago
Wow, its soooo expensive. Even the cheapest shared room in Uni park caosts around £81 p/w. At UCL it costs around £54 for a good shared room bang in central london.

Also how come its for 31 wks only in uni park???
~euarne~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Yeah, you have to go off topic. How long can one talk about which halls and what facilities! :rolleyes:

My first choice was en suite, but then I got allocated single study at HuStu, which I think is for the best as I save a bit of money and also the single studies are huge and are in the nicer older bit of the hall. There are loads of en suites in HuStu! Check out the BBC webpage –

http://cgi.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/360/...ts/university/

Gives little snippets of information about all the halls on University Park. Cavendish is quite far, for QMC that is! Don’t know where you are based, though.
~euarne~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wow, its soooo expensive. Even the cheapest shared room in Uni park caosts around £81 p/w. At UCL it costs around £54 for a good shared room bang in central london.

Because you need to clear rooms for holidays and term lasts only 31 weeks. The £81p/w includes 3 meals a day and also room cleaning and such facilities.
kookabura
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Again, talking from the point of view of SB, but UP should be the same. We have to totally empty everything out of our rooms during holidays (they have conferences etc medsim, vetsim etc.) We have a storage room in each hall for anything you want to leave in there. It can make dates coming back difficult, at easter this year we had to be back for a monday (cant remember the date) and we could only get back into our rooms from 12:00 on the sunday which means that youve not got a wide time window for lifts back to uni etc.
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Triangle Mo I have no idea! - I just know it's triangle shaped, pale yellowy, and it's absolutely GORGEOUS! - it's not actually called Triangle Mo btw :p: Hehe we have nicknames for Chinese food - me and my friends - we call this certain dessert Frog Eyes cus there're these tiny clear balls in the dessert but I don't know the English name Yeh I'm picky with food as well - I'm much better nowadays - most things taste ok to me though, but I rarely really like something.

What's Jackfruit? And Durian is this massive green fruit - it has massive spikes all around it and it's about as heavy and large as a melon I think. People who like it loves its smell but if you hate it you tend to leave the room where the fruit sits :rolleyes: I gave some to my friend and her family had to put it out into the garden

The Enemy is good It was really strange though cus Joe's been dead since the first book Killing Floor - then comes The Enemy a prequel :rolleyes: The other one? What's that one about? I quite like One Shot and The Persuader
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cathie86)
Again, talking from the point of view of SB, but UP should be the same. We have to totally empty everything out of our rooms during holidays (they have conferences etc medsim, vetsim etc.) We have a storage room in each hall for anything you want to leave in there. It can make dates coming back difficult, at easter this year we had to be back for a monday (cant remember the date) and we could only get back into our rooms from 12:00 on the sunday which means that youve not got a wide time window for lifts back to uni etc.
Good thing I live close to Notts then :rolleyes:

I'm thinking how will I carry a whole computer back and forth...? :confused: So inconvenient!

So what year and course are you in Cathie?
kookabura
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good thing I live close to Notts then :rolleyes:

I'm thinking how will I carry a whole computer back and forth...? :confused: So inconvenient!

So what year and course are you in Cathie?
First year, doing Animal Science, hence why I am at the Sutton Bonington campus (thats where the farm is!)

This Easter might have just been bad timing with conferences etc finshing, I don't know, it was just very rushed to move back in. Christmas was better, because we were on study leave for the first week back and then had exams so you could come back whenever you wanted in that week really.

The storage rooms are ok for whatever junk you dont want/need at home, but your probably better taking important/breakable stuff back home. You can put them in the room all neat and careful (in boxes) but when you go to get things out again other people will have chucked things all around the room looking for their stuff. :mad:

Anyway, if theres anything you want to ask do so! I'll try and answer!
dan_iel_2000
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've been having commenting issues lately probably because of my computer. The internet goes on and off every once in a while.

What types of things do you go into in animal sciences cathie? Is it more farmy or biological?

Hehe I know micro curry isn't wonderful but its not terrible either...food is really improving there. My mother says the british only discovered things like coriender recently lol and that Brazilians and Indians have been using it for years already. Same way Brazil has only just started to discover more types of asian foods other than chinese and japanese. I'm also a bit fussy, guess its because mum spoils me.

Read this article today about economics in Brazil and it said people only started doing economics courses in the 1940's...thats so freaky considering europeans and americans had that stuff in the early 1800's. It also said that the first Brazilian with a doctorate in economics was in the 50's. I knew this country had few economist but I didn't know why lol. Its never been a really traditional stubject here. I'm pretty sure there were days where all you could do was portuguese, medicine and law. Scary.

I'm happy today Nearly finished with my exams...7 days left until I'm done with the hard work...but then I have 2 weeks of school lol. But what makes me happy is my father agreed to pay for my graduation trip to argentina. I'll be in Buenos Aires and the Andes to ski But after all this its 1 month at grandma's home in the countryside lol I hate leaving my cities...and home hunting. Obviously I don't need somewhere to live I have the campus but my family will be moving to somewhere near Derby, hope they find a home soon.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (196)
55.37%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
13.84%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (40)
11.3%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
9.32%
I haven't started researching yet (21)
5.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.24%

Watched Threads