This discussion is closed.
kookabura
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dan_iel_2000)
What types of things do you go into in animal sciences cathie? Is it more farmy or biological?
This year has been mainly sciencey/biology, with some dissections etc (but no farm work as yet ) My modules next year look alot better though there are more specifically animal related rather than general science, there are also more animal practicles (and farm work.) Just need to pass this year now so I can get onto next year.......

(Original post by dan_iel_2000)
I'm happy today Nearly finished with my exams...7 days left until I'm done with the hard work...but then I have 2 weeks of school lol.
Hope you exams have gone well!!! You'll feel great when they are all over.
starsfallsilent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hola everyone, i was just wondering if anyone has any information about the rooms in willoughby hall? ive been offered a shared study wooop. im really looking forward to meeting you all
khil
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by starsfallsilent)
hola everyone, i was just wondering if anyone has any information about the rooms in willoughby hall? ive been offered a shared study wooop. im really looking forward to meeting you all
Are you Helen? :p:
~euarne~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Are you Helen? :p:

She is!
BrenLee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I didn't get to see much of Willoughby but it was just inside the entrance on the left, so it took about 1 minute to get to from the bus stop.

The building was quite ugly from the outside but once inside it was pretty much like every other hall I saw. All darkly varnished wood and the common room was very cool.
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
heheh yes its Helen, hello Iris, and Rai hehe thanks RedKingRising the hall doesnt look to bad from pictures, think i can cope with whatever the outside looks like hehe, just worried about the inside!
mousey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm here too! YJ!!!
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
woooo lets have a paaaaarty *dances*
mousey
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If only i thought to have the same name in both places things would be so much easier. *pops party popper over helen*
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mousey)
If only i thought to have the same name in both places things would be so much easier. *pops party popper over helen*
Eh? :confused: And Mousey - what's your name btw?
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
heheh mousey, lets dance *boogies* hehe but i know who you are yj, theres not too much confusion over here hehe xx
mousey
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm Yvonne Jones (YJ) and Mousey - because of well erm, my ears. But let's not talk about that. xx
mousey
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm the blue jellybean!
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeeeeeeeey Iriiiiisssss we have a new jellybeannnnnn, a blue oonnnneeeee, so theres red, yellow, and bluuuuue eeeeee.

i get too excited dont i? hehe!
Sofa King
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, i undertand ur txt now Iris :p:

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: your all MENTAL!

:stupid:

I wanna be the King/Dictator of Marshmellow land, complete with harem of concubines. and lots of workers, that pick jelly beans of all colours all day long, just for me.
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and IRIIIIISSSS another one....and this time a KING!!! is he worthy of the crown of marshmellowness? you will be the judge, as you are high queen, and i am merely a queen.
yes, mental. ahhh, at least we can be assured that we'll always have a roof over our heads
Sofa King
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey! :mad: as dictator/king, i will SEIZE the crown of marshmellow land! its all mine, mwahahaha!

wanna join the harem?
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my goodness, you cannot just seize the crown without being nominated for kiiiing, marshmellowness is calm and happy you cant be angry and mad heheh, im sure you can be king.....as you are already king of sofas hehe :marchmell:
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and IRIIIIISSSS another one....and this time a KING!!! is he worthy of the crown of marshmellowness? you will be the judge, as you are high queen, and i am merely a queen.
yes, mental. ahhh, at least we can be assured that we'll always have a roof over our heads
Ooooh ooooh who's the nominee??? - is it Sofa King you're on about?
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
indeed, and mousey is a blue jellybean
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (194)
55.11%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
13.92%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (40)
11.36%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
9.38%
I haven't started researching yet (21)
5.97%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.26%

Watched Threads