This discussion is closed.
khil
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sofa King)
lol, i undertand ur txt now Iris :p:

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: your all MENTAL!

:stupid:

I wanna be the King/Dictator of Marshmellow land, complete with harem of concubines. and lots of workers, that pick jelly beans of all colours all day long, just for me.
You can be in charge of coffee too if you like Helen says she wants to drink you btw :p:

As High Queen I fomrally appoint you King of Marshmellow Land - so we have 2 Queens and one King - we needs some princes and princesses! Helen you're in charge of that! :p:

And YAY we have a new jelly bean in our bucket!
Jellybean list:
Queen :marchmell - Helen - RED :p: :p: :p: :p:
High Queen :marchmell - Meeeee - YELLOW YAY! :tsr:
Queen :marchmell - Rai - GREEN
Mousey :marchmell - Yvonne - BLUE! :rolleyes: :cool: :confused:
Sofa King - Ken - choose a colour

Hey hey hey! - Mousey and Sofa King - the King of all Sofas YAY! *gasps* Helen helen we should have a Sofa Lounge! - and Ken (the King of Sofas :p: ) can be in charge of that and we can all lie in sofas and be lazy and drink kenko cappios and cappucinos! I love coffee! - and we should have marshmellows and jellybeans and ice-cream in the Sofa Lounge!

Oooh lol back to original point - Mousey and Ken, you two wanna join Marshmellow Land and be marshmellows and have all the cute and wonderful marshmellowness and me and Helen and Rai have? :marchmell
~euarne~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ooo...I would like to be green! I just got back from stroll around london (more like a street fight :eek: ) but Iris you txt kind of got me to the computer faster than usual when I got home and that is saying something. I would love to be Queen and since it seems that I am also in charge of the sweets its fantastic!!!

ps: Iris, unfortunately I dont own a shire - :rolleyes: would be nice though, for then we could transform it into a marshmallow land. I live in a shire (and thats quite funny for I am like a hobbit, without hairy feet and elvish ears). And I hate crowded things in London, makes me feel sick every time I am on a over crowded tube

Sofa land sounds brilliant too, I would be bringing 2 bean bags hopefully...although not a coffee person myself I do love iced kenco.
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i love coffee so we're on sort of a par
so now our prjects include:
marshmellow land, and all things marshmellowness
jelly bean buckets, and collecting more jelly beans
a sofa lounge
and bean bags

woooow eeee, we've been busy liitle marshmellows.

i think ill bring 1 bean bag...hopefully ill have enough room for it!
mousey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would join but i can't change my sig at home. I click on the colours and emoticons and nothing changes. It's really quite upsetting. I will join if i can change it next week to include a marshmallow. xx
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dont worry about putting a marshmellow in your signature i do know that its : marchmell : so maybe you could write that and see what happens? but dont worry about it, we all know you're there
xxx
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~euarne~)
ooo...I would like to be green! I just got back from stroll around london (more like a street fight :eek: ) but Iris you txt kind of got me to the computer faster than usual when I got home and that is saying something. I would love to be Queen and since it seems that I am also in charge of the sweets its fantastic!!!

ps: Iris, unfortunately I dont own a shire - :rolleyes: would be nice though, for then we could transform it into a marshmallow land. I live in a shire (and thats quite funny for I am like a hobbit, without hairy feet and elvish ears). And I hate crowded things in London, makes me feel sick every time I am on a over crowded tube

Sofa land sounds brilliant too, I would be bringing 2 bean bags hopefully...although not a coffee person myself I do love iced kenco.
Hehe you're a hooooobbit *speaks in Golum voice* they stoooole it from us... they STOLE it, my precious.... Yeh I hate crowded places too - tis why I never applied to any London Unis! Your shire sounds lovely I don't like very remote places either though - places like Notts and Cambridge and Plymouth are my sort of places.

We can have iced Kenco then although it's more economical if we make our own from normal coffee - my dad's done it before it tastes gorgeous! - and there's more coffee content in it that way, and cheaper. Cus a can, equivilent of a small glass, costs about £1.50 :eek: Now if Sofa Lounge is gonna be a regular thing, I think we'd all agree it's a *bit* expensive! Anyway in iced kenco there's only something like 0.6% coffee! :eek: The rest is actually sugar and cream... :rolleyes:

And LOL since knowing Ken I'd forgotten you spell Kenco with a C

Hehe I can imagine you bouncing up to the computer like an ickle marshmellow or Green Jellybean! :marchmell hehe glad my text had that effect on you!
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by starsfallsilent)
i love coffee so we're on sort of a par
so now our prjects include:
marshmellow land, and all things marshmellowness
jelly bean buckets, and collecting more jelly beans
a sofa lounge
and bean bags

woooow eeee, we've been busy liitle marshmellows.

i think ill bring 1 bean bag...hopefully ill have enough room for it!
Hehe we've all been busy ickle marshmellows indeeeeed :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell

I'm so excited about Marshmellow Land I have randomly asked someone over the Cambridge subforum to join - can he join (he hasn't said he would yet lol) even though he's not a Notts-jellybean?

And yes yes I will bring a beanbag tooooo Just gotta find the thing now!
khil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mousey)
I would join but i can't change my sig at home. I click on the colours and emoticons and nothing changes. It's really quite upsetting. I will join if i can change it next week to include a marshmallow. xx
Hehe you can put a marshmellow in your sig when you can! - you don't need a marshmellow to join so YAY we got a new Marshmellow!

Yeh the key for ickle :marchmell is ": marchmell" but minus the space

Helen you can appoint Mousey something seeing as I appointed Ken and Rai She must be a cute mousey marshmellow yay!
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmmmm well, Mousey can you tell me something about yourself? because i dont really know anything about you and and and.....therefore i cant really appoint you to something because you might not like it and and i dont want to offfend you wooooooooooo
mousey
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Argh like what? Ask me questions. xx
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe, whats your favourite colour? give three words that describe you? if you lived in marshmellow land what would you do every day? hehe. except for being princess of the mice i have no idea what to say hehe :P
ooooo why is your name mousey? i vaguely remember you saying something about your ears? hmmmmmmm. im not good when it comes to this hehe
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mousey, i am officially giving you the crown of all knowledgeable queen, you will be the one who people come to for advice, and you are the fountain of all knowledge i have decided.
BrenLee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Wow it's amazing how far off topic this thread has become. Maybe someone should start a Marshmallow land thread?
mousey
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Aww Helen that's lovely! And actually a little like me - i am used as an advicey person quite a lot. Mousey because of my ears. Ahem. yes. xx
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mousey)
Aww Helen that's lovely! And actually a little like me - i am used as an advicey person quite a lot. Mousey because of my ears. Ahem. yes. xx
well you see, i could tell hehe im glad its like you, and aww your ears i like distinguishing features on people, it makes them more unique yey. i will have to tell everyone in marshmellow land that you are now Queen of Knowledge
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by RedKingRising)
Wow it's amazing how far off topic this thread has become. Maybe someone should start a Marshmallow land thread?
what a great idea! you are now king of good ideas hehe, do you accept this post?
BrenLee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by starsfallsilent)
what a great idea! you are now king of good ideas hehe, do you accept this post?
Umm.. :confused: I guess so, do I have to do anything or just come up with ideas????
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe this is true, when we are need of a good idea, we shall all come to you. agreed? and if you have none, we will then go to mousey, who is the all knowledgeable one
mousey
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
eek responsibility!
starsfallsilent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
heheh yes, im sorry, we can all just have a party instead....much easier.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (196)
55.37%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
13.84%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (40)
11.3%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
9.32%
I haven't started researching yet (21)
5.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.24%

Watched Threads