Turn on thread page Beta

*Cringe* Anybody else still a shocking red from the embarrasment of Friday night? watch

ReputationRep:
    My friend was doing Children In Need and dressed up in a St. Trinians get up, she couldn't be bothered to get change. Imagine my surprise to find myself at the pub at about 10pm drunk as anything wearing a school uniform. Needless to say cheapest night in a long time
    Embarrassing though, I've had texts from about 10 people today asking me out for a drink soon because they never thought i looked that sexy when we went to school but they realised how wrong they were...jeeeez
    Anybody else do something as random as that this weekend?

ReputationRep:
    sounds like you had a good weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    sounds like you had a good weekend
    Not really, Friday was good but I fell over and cut my knee :mad:

Woke up with a shocking hangover, and then had to go to work and I am doing breakfast in the morning as well.
    Spent ages ****ging off this girl that i used to be best mates with and now is acting all superior to me becauase i don't think wearing make up and tiny skirts to college is a good idea,then she fones me to see how I am and to ask me if i want to go out tonight.....feel badddddd
    Though I did see my friend Jennie and I'm going up to stay with her next week at South Bank and I'm going to show her Camden and Harrods and go to Ministry with her...So not all bad

ReputationRep:
    sounds good to me. I went to Leeds shopping yesterday and have been shopping today so I am broke. Need to sleep I have a Gym induction at 10 tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    my knee hurts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    My friend was doing Children In Need and dressed up in a St. Trinians get up, she couldn't be bothered to get change. Imagine my surprise to find myself at the pub at about 10pm drunk as anything wearing a school uniform. Needless to say cheapest night in a long time
    Embarrassing though, I've had texts from about 10 people today asking me out for a drink soon because they never thought i looked that sexy when we went to school but they realised how wrong they were...jeeeez
    lol, sounds like a fancy dress party i went to the other week... the essential part of every girls outfit was a little black skirt whether she was a bunny girl, a schoolgirl (i was) or a french maid... then stupid us went out afterwards... the photos are just humiliating. but yes, it is much easier to pull- guys who i'veonly spoken to a couple of times seemed much more friendly...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    sounds good to me. I went to Leeds shopping yesterday and have been shopping today so I am broke. Need to sleep I have a Gym induction at 10 tomorrow
    don't do it! they are evil places...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I didn't pull, i seem to be off the prospect at the moment, needless to say I proved how hardcore I was last night, I would write it but i think it may get deleted but hell here we go anway, I managed to pull on a bong for nearly a minute and the guys were like OMG where is she putting it all, I nearly greened afterwards but I didn't and now everybody is giving me Über respect!!! WooohooO!

ReputationRep:
    Poor knee is it bad or just a graze. I have to go tto the gym I paid for a year in october and havent been yet. I used to go three times a week so I need to get back into it.

ReputationRep:
    Poor knee is it bad or just a graze. I have to go tto the gym I paid for a year in october and havent been yet. I used to go three times a week so I need to get back into it.
    it's just a graze, i'm a drama queen

ReputationRep:
    me too if I stub my toe I think its broken.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when I hurt my funny bone!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care about your Friday night, but your attack on Belgium is unreasonable at best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    I don't really care about your Friday night, but your attack on Belgium is unreasonable at best.
    Oooh handbag...If it doesn't interest you then don't read it! Okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Attack on Belgium?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)

I di that dress up as a naughty school girl, and went to the pub like it , i so many comment its was ubelieveabl, though like normal i got all pay for, by some guy, but i don't care it some ne else money.

Anne

ReputationRep:
    Manipulative girls

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.