The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you mean like the indie kid stereotype?
Reply 2
why bother about labelling? i'm labelling you a gangstarr :rolleyes: .
a dork?
Reply 4
apparently is geek chic according to one of my fellow TSR'ers
Reply 5
yeah I would say indie.... If I were a guy I would dress like that! I think it's cool, even sexy, not dorkish!
Reply 6
Just Watch the O.C one day and Look at Seth.. Hes what has started the 'Fit Geek' movement
Reply 7
they're more abercrombie and fitch aint they? i wanna be more like - i dunno its hard to explain lol - for some reason i keep on thinking of the gap advert with sarah jessica parker and that guy but i dont think he was geek chic was he? and who was he lol?
Hanzing
Just Watch the O.C one day and Look at Seth.. Hes what has started the 'Fit Geek' movement

yummmmmmmmmmmmm
Reply 9
Hanzing

aaaaggggg... seth.... mmmm..... *drool*
Reply 10
*steph 247*
aaaaggggg... seth.... mmmm..... *drool*

Hence the thread going off on one...
Reply 11
sorry
Reply 12
I'd say indie as well.
Reply 13
a gorm
matt4504
Ok, Its really hard for me to explain but its like dirty sneakers, pinstripe grey trousers, a t-shirt, then a unironed shirt on top then like a zip up top. That probably makes no sense but help :confused:

Matt

A ****ing mess?
Reply 15
lol firstly dont say sorry steph but it was quite a cool mess jones. so i need to dress indie/geeky...
matt4504
lol firstly dont say sorry steph but it was quite a cool mess jones. so i need to dress indie/geeky...

If you want to look like you got dressed in a charity shop with the lights off, go right ahead...
Reply 17
Inverurie Jones
If you want to look like you got dressed in a charity shop with the lights off, go right ahead...

Whats wrong with charity shops?
matt4504
Whats wrong with charity shops?

Oh, good lord. Somebody find this man a tailor.
Reply 19
Are you one of those who is constantly wondering about what social group/sub-culture to hang around in?

Today i'm going to be 'emo', tomorrow 'geek chic' - whatever the **** that is

Latest

Trending

Trending