Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What style do you usually produce in??? Like i said before im into mainly trance/techno, until recently i decided to start makin some NRG, Like the stuff off Tidy Tracks...Real pumpy and energetic, hence the term NRG. I also made some more down tempo house trance mix. Got some breaks too, however might hold off on that till i better at the breaks. i got so many ideas in my head but its just a matter of putting them to use. And all this equipment should keep me occupied for quite some time. Always gotta be learning new tricks, but always need to upgrade my sound library. Know what i mean...eh?
    Bristols not that far is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OoJoeLeShockoO)
    What style do you usually produce in??? Like i said before im into mainly trance/techno, until recently i decided to start makin some NRG, Like the stuff off Tidy Tracks...Real pumpy and energetic, hence the term NRG. I also made some more down tempo house trance mix. Got some breaks too, however might hold off on that till i better at the breaks. i got so many ideas in my head but its just a matter of putting them to use. And all this equipment should keep me occupied for quite some time. Always gotta be learning new tricks, but always need to upgrade my sound library. Know what i mean...eh?
    Bristols not that far is it?
    **** late reply = i produce all sorta stuff i like to experiment abit, im into dutch/progressive trance, house, downtempo..etc just got a new jp8000 works like a dream- where dou live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saintsin)
    My setup is:

PC: Logic Audio Platinum
    Korg Triton Rack
    Korg NS5R
    Access Virus C
    Behringer UB2442FX-PRO
    Creamware Pulsar II
    Yamaha NS-10M Studio
    I used to have Tehcnics 1210

My style is anything that comes to my mind

most of the time when something gets into my head i do the loop so i dont forget and leave it in my computer for future use, i must have 100´s of them but only 10% actually make it to a final track.
    thats a nice setup you got, logic is great if you know how to use it. unfortunately, i have not learnt it yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Streetwize)
    thats a nice setup you got, logic is great if you know how to use it. unfortunately, i have not learnt it yet.
    bah im sure cubase is still at the forefront atm - what is logic like comparing to cubase, reason.,etc?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.