Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazigal)
    do you know what i can do to stop myself feelin so low ? x
    Er, post in a thread that's more appropriate for your kind of problem? This is actually a thread about virginity, not about feeling low.

ReputationRep:
    crazigal <<<<<<<could you possibly change your screen name into crazygirl????its only a suggestion love.....hehehehehehehexxx

ReputationRep:
    hey so-called 'crazigal' please do try to type formally....do pisses me off too..ta!!!
    change your name into crazygirl!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Stp being mean to crazigal! Yes, textspeak is a bit anooying but shouldn't people concentrate on the content not the means of expressing it . . . crazigal, have you considered going to see a counsellor, or at least talking to someone who you know will listen? That seems to be the best option to me *hugs*.

ReputationRep:
    You cant change your creen name without susbcribing!

Losing your virginity is overrated.

Sex only becomes enjoyable once you learn what to expect from it.

As a young teenager it is built up in your mind to be a sort of nirvana: an earth shattering experience of mammoth proportions.
    It is far more enjoyable than masturbation, dont get me wrong, but the end result is the same.

Everything I would say has been said.

Sex, incidentally, has the ability to complicate a relationship, as much as it does enhance one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    You cant change your creen name without susbcribing!
    You can't change your own screen name even as a sub, you have to ask a super-moderator, such as pig, I believe.

ReputationRep:
    As a non-suscriber, can I still ask a super mod to change my sn?

ReputationRep:
    As far as I know, yes you can.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say that it's very different to the idea you have in your head. People, or at least myself, don't really envision the awkwardness.

I don't think it was overrated.. I'd just make sure that you were doing it for the right reasons, not for other people, and also trust with the guy helps. But it gets better,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peerie_Gem)
    I'd say that it's very different to the idea you have in your head. People, or at least myself, don't really envision the awkwardness.

I don't think it was overrated.. I'd just make sure that you were doing it for the right reasons, not for other people, and also trust with the guy helps. But it gets better,
    There was never any awkwardness for me and I was prepared for it to hurt, which I think helped. It did really, really hurt, and it did for the next few times, but I agree - it definitely gets loads better!

ReputationRep:
    I never built it up in my mind. I was however put off by the pain, kind of in the same way as giving blood or getting a needle... if that makes any sense. Its wasn't terrible either.

ReputationRep:
    Another one of these threads? Cool :rolleyes:

Is this another person wondering if they should shag a randomer because anyway it's going to hurt and plus, you know, you can like get better if you sleep with as many partners as possible... so when you find someone special you'll be really really good because you will have learnt everything about sex by shagging with randomers! Yeah!

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainKing)

Is this another person wondering if they should shag a randomer because anyway it's going to hurt and plus, you know, you can like get better if you sleep with as many partners as possible... so when you find someone special you'll be really really good because you will have learnt everything about sex by shagging with randomers! Yeah!
    :rofl:

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainKing)

is this tru? isnt all sex the same mor or less?

anyway for those of u who are interested i got a 24hr ban i think was for this thread when i said first time sex was very painful and bloody.

to be honest i do not know, but everything i wrote was on the 'how sore' thread anyway and i only said it cos i was angry.

im very sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    is this tru? isnt all sex the same mor or less?

anyway for those of u who are interested i got a 24hr ban i think was for this thread when i said first time sex was very painful and bloody.

to be honest i do not know, but everything i wrote was on the 'how sore' thread anyway and i only said it cos i was angry.

im very sorry
    I thought you were a virgin? You talk in that other thread like you have experienced it personally!? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    yea thats the thing, for girls i dont think virginity is overated considering what you guys go through the first time. For guys... its the same eat#cg tune not really any difference... lol and as for the bloody parts, its not the most attractive thing you could wish for..... lol

ReputationRep:
    no i haven had any but i hav heard some terrible painful frightening things esp need_money's trousers and eurasianfeline(?dono if was her) saying awful agonising things, its not really surprising im still a virgin is it?

ReputationRep:
    the first time isn't always bad, even for girls. Mine was pretty good, actually, considering the tw*t it was with.
    Why can't I say tw*t?

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.