This discussion is closed.
Kish
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Can someone please help me, i mean alot of u got A* for science at GCSE so surely u would know the answer to these questions.

Ok so its a practice coursework the coursewor title is

The Effect Exercise on the Pulse Rate.

I need to answer these questios only 4

Before u reply i just like to say that i have been on the coursework sites and trust me they're not any help.

Q1) List all the factors that will affect your investigation. Explain how you will control them. Include any factors that you are unable to control.

Q2) State which observations or measurments to make?

Q3) Choose suitable values for your input variable (or extent of evidence) in order to increase the reliabilty of your investigation.

Q4) Explain why you have chosen this number and range of readings.

Thanak you.
Kish
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Kish)
Can someone please help me, i mean alot of u got A* for science at GCSE so surely u would know the answer to these questions.

Ok so its a practice coursework the coursewor title is

The Effect Exercise on the Pulse Rate.

I need to answer these questios only 4

Before u reply i just like to say that i have been on the coursework sites and trust me they're not any help.

Q1) List all the factors that will affect your investigation. Explain how you will control them. Include any factors that you are unable to control.

Q2) State which observations or measurments to make?

Q3) Choose suitable values for your input variable (or extent of evidence) in order to increase the reliabilty of your investigation.

Q4) Explain why you have chosen this number and range of readings.

Thanak you.

Do u know hat dont reply to this OK. Im just a lazy **** Dont reply. Ill justy have to do it myself.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (17)
43.59%
Take exams next summer (9)
23.08%
Change uni choice through clearing (9)
23.08%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
10.26%
I'm not applying to university (0)
0%

Watched Threads