Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got my scince modular next week on thurday . AQA module 5 And im flippin nervous, and revision tips. Good ones not just learn, but how.

how did u lot revise. oh my god im so nervous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    I got my scince modular next week on thurday . AQA module 5 And im flippin nervous, and revision tips. Good ones not just learn, but how.

how did u lot revise. oh my god im so nervous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    theres nothing to be nervous about, i had one of my science modules on thursday and it went ok. I suppose if this is your first one then your going to be ******** it but trust me when i say 'its pretty minor'. Mines in total are worth 30% of the actual gcse but each one is only worth about 2.5%.

You should actually start revising now and try not to shrug of things that you think arent very important! Theyll come up! Just revise a few pages a day,write notes because youll understand it better. Hope thats helped...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    theres nothing to be nervous about, i had one of my science modules on thursday and it went ok. I suppose if this is your first one then your going to be ******** it but trust me when i say 'its pretty minor'. Mines in total are worth 30% of the actual gcse but each one is only worth about 2.5%.

You should actually start revising now and try not to shrug of things that you think arent very important! Theyll come up! Just revise a few pages a day,write notes because youll understand it better. Hope thats helped...

Thanks anna!!

ReputationRep:
    www.schools-net.com is great, it has multipe choice questions to check you've learnt everything

ReputationRep:
    Just get a list of all the topics you need to cover for the module and tick them off as you understand them.

ReputationRep:
    i had to do EDEXCEL's modular thingy bobs once i had to do like 4 in a day lol 1 after another. DNt worry arent they a,b,c or d style, u have a 1 in 4 chance neway bsides i know a friend who got 16/17 out of 20 UMS just from pure guessing and common sense. But if u want 18-20 u really do need to revise, thats wot differentiates an A* from an A/B candidate Good luck use CGP books theyre kl

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 23, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.