This discussion is closed.
Kish
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I got my scince modular next week on thurday . AQA module 5 And im flippin nervous, and revision tips. Good ones not just learn, but how.

how did u lot revise. oh my god im so nervous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kish)
I got my scince modular next week on thurday . AQA module 5 And im flippin nervous, and revision tips. Good ones not just learn, but how.

how did u lot revise. oh my god im so nervous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theres nothing to be nervous about, i had one of my science modules on thursday and it went ok. I suppose if this is your first one then your going to be ****ting it but trust me when i say 'its pretty minor'. Mines in total are worth 30% of the actual gcse but each one is only worth about 2.5%.

You should actually start revising now and try not to shrug of things that you think arent very important! Theyll come up! Just revise a few pages a day,write notes because youll understand it better. Hope thats helped...
Kish
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
theres nothing to be nervous about, i had one of my science modules on thursday and it went ok. I suppose if this is your first one then your going to be ****ting it but trust me when i say 'its pretty minor'. Mines in total are worth 30% of the actual gcse but each one is only worth about 2.5%.

You should actually start revising now and try not to shrug of things that you think arent very important! Theyll come up! Just revise a few pages a day,write notes because youll understand it better. Hope thats helped...

Thanks anna!!
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
www.schools-net.com is great, it has multipe choice questions to check you've learnt everything
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just get a list of all the topics you need to cover for the module and tick them off as you understand them.
Godmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i had to do EDEXCEL's modular thingy bobs once i had to do like 4 in a day lol 1 after another. DNt worry arent they a,b,c or d style, u have a 1 in 4 chance neway bsides i know a friend who got 16/17 out of 20 UMS just from pure guessing and common sense. But if u want 18-20 u really do need to revise, thats wot differentiates an A* from an A/B candidate Good luck use CGP books theyre kl
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (19)
41.3%
Take exams next summer (11)
23.91%
Change uni choice through clearing (11)
23.91%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
8.7%
I'm not applying to university (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads