This discussion is closed.
jessicarabbit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
try finally finding someone swonderful and him living in another country

now THAT sucks....

anyways, love doesn't exist...its only something ugly people came up with to make themselves feel better by convincing themselves that not everything is based on physical attraction :rolleyes:
xxSpicyChickenxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jessicarabbit)
anyways, love doesn't exist...its only something ugly people came up with to make themselves feel better by convincing themselves that not everything is based on physical attraction :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its normal to feel like that- I think having meaningful relationships is a requirement in life and without them life can seem kind of bleak. When I'm feeling like that its awful but something or someone always comes into my life when I need them so I should just be more patient and try not to let the hard times in between get to me too much.
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by katiesado)
I think having meaningful relationships is a requirement in life and without them life can seem kind of bleak.
Do you think that in order to feel happy, you must be in a relationship?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jessicarabbit)
And what about the more beautiful among us to whom the idea of love means that we will find someone who cares abut something more than our looks, and actually looks deeper...
_poptart_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Does anyone ever get really depressed when they don't have any romantic feelings in their life? I don't know what it is with me but i really really feel like i need someone to love or "obsess" over. It feels like every where i go, everyone else has boyfriends and girlfriends and i'm the only one without. It probably sounds pathetic but it really is getting me down.
Even when i go on msn to try and escape all the lovey-dovey stuff i am faced with a million names like "blah blah Loves blah blah" .

awww i understand how you feel. i havent had any true romance in my life for months now, and I know how hard it can be. but I know that the future will more than make up for it. You cant waste your life wishing for something that comes in its own time, its self defeating cos a depressed attitude is gonna stop you getting what you want most.
I know what u mean, every thread is about being in love with someone and relationships (well I guess it is a relationship thread!), but just remember some day your gonna be just as happy as everyone else is (even though not everyone else has a partner!).
Good luck, and it will come when you least expect it. If you ever wana PM me for a moan about all these loved up people i'll more than happily respond!
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by jeni8686)
awww i understand how you feel. i havent had any true romance in my life for months now, and I know how hard it can be. but I know that the future will more than make up for it. You cant waste your life wishing for something that comes in its own time, its self defeating cos a depressed attitude is gonna stop you getting what you want most.
I know what u mean, every thread is about being in love with someone and relationships (well I guess it is a relationship thread!), but just remember some day your gonna be just as happy as everyone else is (even though not everyone else has a partner!).
Good luck, and it will come when you least expect it. If you ever wana PM me for a moan about all these loved up people i'll more than happily respond!
Hehe, thanks very much.
md_red_uk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Don't you have a boyfriend?

You were on here a few days ago (i could count them on my one hand) telling us all how you'd made a boyfriend from the guy that caused the pregnancy scare.

Come on now, ffs!
lil_crazyflakes
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by md_red_uk)
Don't you have a boyfriend?

You were on here a few days ago (i could count them on my one hand) telling us all how you'd made a boyfriend from the guy that caused the pregnancy scare.

Come on now, ffs!
Well maybe she isn't with him anymore?
md_red_uk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
But that was last week!

I know you feel lonely after splitting up, but come on!

You can't moan that you need someone to "obsess about" after splitting up with someone maybe 2 days ago!

She stricts me as a fickle young thing.
HollyBible
Report 13 years ago
Does anyone ever get really depressed when they don't have any romantic feelings in their life? I don't know what it is with me but i really really feel like i need someone to love or "obsess" over. It feels like every where i go, everyone else has boyfriends and girlfriends and i'm the only one without. It probably sounds pathetic but it really is getting me down.
Even when i go on msn to try and escape all the lovey-dovey stuff i am faced with a million names like "blah blah Loves blah blah" .
Looking back on yesterday, where did I go wrong just can't find the peace of mind I've wanted all along
WE ALL NEED SOMEONE TO LOVE
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Ever thought that your sleeping around might have something to do with it? Trust me. It's hard to love someone who values sex like you do.
lil_crazyflakes
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by md_red_uk)
But that was last week!

I know you feel lonely after splitting up, but come on!

You can't moan that you need someone to "obsess about" after splitting up with someone maybe 2 days ago!

She stricts me as a fickle young thing.
exactly, she wasn't with him for long so she didn't exactly have a proper commited boyfriend and that's what she misses and wants x
md_red_uk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok you have a point, but i believe you have to concede that our dear friend does indeed update us constantly letting us know: she is pregnant, had sex, has a boyfriend and now feels lonely.

One really must question her actions.

Indeed, she is not going to find security, happiness and love while going through life acting like she does at this moment.
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by RainKing)

Ever thought that your sleeping around might have something to do with it? Trust me. It's hard to love someone who values sex like you do.
We have a winner!
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ooo...change your name to need_someonetolove
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I truly identify with this. I feel ashamed of myself for not having a boyfriend, but I'm too shy ever to do anything even if I do like someone. Its not fair. At college most of my mates now have boyfriends so everyone is always "occupied" at lunchtime and I just look like some sad reject. I just really want to spend just a day in their shoes, to see what its like, at least then I'll be able to remind myself why its great being single....anyone know why its better to be single???
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i need to lov someone all of the time. the guy i lov right now is H:eek:T and in the library but i cant find him!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
love me, and I will love you back.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
I truly identify with this. I feel ashamed of myself for not having a boyfriend, but I'm too shy ever to do anything even if I do like someone. Its not fair. At college most of my mates now have boyfriends so everyone is always "occupied" at lunchtime and I just look like some sad reject. I just really want to spend just a day in their shoes, to see what its like, at least then I'll be able to remind myself why its great being single....anyone know why its better to be single???
you can eat chocolate/pizza/chips and not worry bout being stink/fat/spotty/greasy

you dont get self conscious

men are generaly b*stards in reelationsops, we spare ourselves the pain

you can stay home and laugh at soppy moves in a cruel heartless way

you can go out with no perfumes or makeup and a sagging bra/ugly undies cos nobody's going in htere

ayou can gotot bed early with a hot water bottle and a good book :top:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (117)
46.06%
Pro-humanity (137)
53.94%

Watched Threads