I need someone to love. Watch

This discussion is closed.
HereFishyFishy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
I'm not enjoying single life at the moment at all. I find it fun nor liberating. Now if girls actually liked me it'd be fun!

(sorry I know I've posted LOADS in this thread in a few minutes but I keep thinking of stuff to say)
Just remember how young you really are! This isn't going to last forever, so do try and enjoy yourself.
I do know how you feel- in the group of people I hang around with, about 1/2 are couples- but hey, i'm not going to be single forever
HereFishyFishy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
i just wanna say thanks for understandin what i'm sayin here! i kinda got my words wrong just now bout mates bein down each other throats.... i meant they were kissin all lunch!

can def see the ups of bein single tho!
hahaha- I see what you mean- how naive of me :rolleyes:

Well it sounds gross anyway- tongue sandwich for lunch sounds disgusting
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Laces)
hahaha- I see what you mean- how naive of me :rolleyes:

Well it sounds gross anyway- tongue sandwich for lunch sounds disgusting
lol at least we cn laff bout it tho!
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Laces)
Just remember how young you really are! This isn't going to last forever, so do try and enjoy yourself.
I do know how you feel- in the group of people I hang around with, about 1/2 are couples- but hey, i'm not going to be single forever
I'm not in a great position to meet new people at the moment... right now I have about 3 different medical problems (nothing too serious but I sure don't feel like going out tonight), I'm on a gap year which can be a pretty lonely time... I'm usually very tired after work and all I feel like doing is sleeping

When I quit work things'll get better though (only about 2 more months!). It's not that I don't like my job. It's pretty damn great and I'm lucky to have it But it is seriously draining physically and mentally.
HereFishyFishy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm not in a great position to meet new people at the moment... right now I have about 3 different medical problems (nothing too serious but I sure don't feel like going out tonight), I'm on a gap year which can be a pretty lonely time... I'm usually very tired after work and all I feel like doing is sleeping

When I quit work things'll get better though (only about 2 more months!). It's not that I don't like my job. It's pretty damn great and I'm lucky to have it But it is seriously draining physically and mentally.
Ahh, well I do sympathise- I was kind of in the same boat. My gap was last year; all of my friends were at uni, I was working full-time (for the first 5 months) and I was ill for a couple of months. To top it off my 4 year relationship ended.
Now it's no competition but I hope that'll help you realise that it all gets better- I'm at uni now and it's been a great experience- apart from those pesky law exams I have starting Monday Now thats the time when partners would get in the way!
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Laces)
Ahh, well I do sympathise- I was kind of in the same boat. My gap was last year; all of my friends were at uni, I was working full-time (for the first 5 months) and I was ill for a couple of months. To top it off my 4 year relationship ended.
Now it's no competition but I hope that'll help you realise that it all gets better- I'm at uni now and it's been a great experience- apart from those pesky law exams I have starting Monday Now thats the time when partners would get in the way!
Law exams... for once I'm not envious :p:
HereFishyFishy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Law exams... for once I'm not envious :p:
Well, when I fail i'll come crying to you
Davie_Moyes
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Being Single is shoitteeee.

Bring on the Mrs Jordy Broon at Uni!
LonelyDogsBite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Being on my own is terrible, there's *nothing* good about it ..

But, I've applied for a job in a nice hotel, and fingers crosed I will get it ... theres got to be some nice girls there, hopefully a mrs lonelydogsbite, then I wont be lonely anymore
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1582)
79.3%
Leave (413)
20.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise