This discussion is closed.
jtwn
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi all, Love the forums, theyre a great resource but onto my question...

Do any of you know what papers the mocks will be? As in, are they past papers? Or new ones?

Cheers
Acid_Rain
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, it will vary from school to school. Most places will just use past papers, often the ones from the year before, although some teachers (mine for example) may like to make up their own. :rolleyes:
Ben.S.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jtwn)
Hi all, Love the forums, theyre a great resource but onto my question...

Do any of you know what papers the mocks will be? As in, are they past papers? Or new ones?

Cheers
They'll mix questions from lots of different papers - bearing in mind you haven't finished the course yet.

Ben
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We had a combination of sample, past and entirely made up papers.
Godmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
None of ours were made up...science edexcel was a new syllabus so they used the papers of the net (hint hint) same for maths and history. BUT remember they will mark quite hard, so u mite not get an A lets say but a B or even C bcoz they want to show u the worst outcome... dnt b put of tho... think of it this way... ill prove myself in the real thing!
SugarPlum
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They're usually past papers- and when the syllabus has recently changed then they're as recent as possible (so likely to be last year's papers).
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My school used last year's past paers - ask your teachers if you're not sure
jtwn
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
K Thanks all.

Thing is, i did ask them, but they refused to tell me, so it sort of gives it away i suppose
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (207)
46.94%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (100)
22.68%
Apply to uni next year instead (45)
10.2%
I'm not applying to university (26)
5.9%

Watched Threads