Turn on thread page Beta

if you could have any car in the world, what would it be watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ringlets anon.)
    woah, tough stuff!! I'm off to uni next year so I think I will get it then...i'm a bit scared though
    hehe might be bit weird first lesson but after that its loads of fun

(Original post by mickeyone)
    no but i know some!
    did that just kind of filter into your head? It was so compleatly random lol. Does it have anything to do with cars or have we moved on? haha

(Original post by pleb23)
    hehe might be bit weird first lesson but after that its loads of fun
    what about creepy instructors? I'm scared i won't be able to concentrate and then crash and burn...literally.

ReputationRep:
    Aston Martin V12 Vanquish :cool:

ReputationRep:
    what about creepy instructors? I'm scared i won't be able to concentrate and then crash and burn...literally.
    haha my instructor was kinda weird... but my test guy was REALLLY weird. they have to watch your like every move... n he was just looking at my face through the whole test! really offputting but i passed with 2 minors(2nd times round)

I failed the first test for "dangerous driving" but its wasnt that bad.. just went onto roundabout too fast

ReputationRep:
    no im just tryin to get new members on
    http://s8.invisionfree.com/badboyracer

and actully is lots of models on it!

haha my instructor was kinda weird... but my test guy was REALLLY weird. they have to watch your like every move... n he was just looking at my face through the whole test! really offputting but i passed with 2 minors(2nd times round)

I failed the first test for "dangerous driving" but its wasnt that bad.. just went onto roundabout too fast
    woah, well done..it will take me twice that. Oh, I would hate it if someone stared at my face like that, i'd be thinking i had something stuck to it which would compleatly ruin my concentration. I'm not even going to start thinking about roundabouts now...at least i have a year left being a pedestrian.

ReputationRep:
    For sheer class it has to be the Aston Martin DB9, I wouldn't know whether to drive it or idolize it in a glass case for hours on end.. Keeping it british a Black Jag' XJR wouldn't go amiss, especially with the blower under the 'hood; or keeping it real, well, a late eighties BMW E12 would do me nicely.

Cars however, are pansies compared to motorbikes, hence I'd take a Triumph Daytona 600 every time...

ReputationRep:
    woah, well done..it will take me twice that. Oh, I would hate it if someone stared at my face like that, i'd be thinking i had something stuck to it which would compleatly ruin my concentration. I'm not even going to start thinking about roundabouts now...at least i have a year left being a pedestrian.
    Its good when they take u out on country roads.. think speed limit is 60 and theres only really space for one car but its 2 way traffic!

pansies...huh!! I'm not going to pretend i know a lot about cars but i think motorbikes just get in the way, lol! I think there are too many accidents, well there are where i live.

Its good when they take u out on country roads.. think speed limit is 60 and theres only really space for one car but its 2 way traffic!
    about how much is each lesson?

ReputationRep:
    about how much is each lesson?
    Mine were 18quid a lesson... (1hour) and or 17quid if you book 5 or more

ReputationRep:
    pansies...huh!! I'm not going to pretend i know a lot about cars but i think motorbikes just get in the way, lol! I think there are too many accidents, well there are where i live.
    o.O Motorbikes just get in the way? Hell, go out for a ride some time and see how many bloody cars you get stuck dawdling behind, or how many traffic jams you have to filter through..

Mine were 18quid a lesson... (1hour) and or 17quid if you book 5 or more
    A bit pricey but i suppose it's worth it.

(Original post by Kestrel)
    o.O Motorbikes just get in the way? Hell, go out for a ride some time and see how many bloody cars you get stuck dawdling behind, or how many traffic jams you have to filter through..
    sorry I just saw this motorbike try and turn a corner too quickly/sharply and his leg (he was wearing shorts) skidded along the road...i think i started to cry, it was awful!! so now i am against them, i dont even go on my mates'.

ReputationRep:
    Was heading home from having cycled over a big hill near home (that's home home, not uni home), fortunately not cycling back, but in our big Discovery. Just coming across a narrow humpback bridge with tight corners on either entrance, when a motor-cycle rider, obviously not knowing the road, failed to notice the narrowness of the bridge, and the tightness of the corner. He just carried straight on. To everyone's relief, he just got up with minor injuries to his pride. Still, seems to sum up motor-bike riders in my experience. Nutters.

(Original post by greenmuzz)
    Was heading home from having cycled over a big hill near home (that's home home, not uni home), fortunately not cycling back, but in our big Discovery. Just coming across a narrow humpback bridge with tight corners on either entrance, when a motor-cycle rider, obviously not knowing the road, failed to notice the narrowness of the bridge, and the tightness of the corner. He just carried straight on. To everyone's relief, he just got up with minor injuries to his pride. Still, seems to sum up motor-bike riders in my experience. Nutters.
    precisely...and i would carry on but i'm a bit scared of Kestrel lol

ReputationRep:
    Red Ferrari 575M with Cream leather interior...oh and a TVR Tuscan S in my other garage

ReputationRep:
    Tuscan S, why not a lovely new Sagaris?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Red Ferrari 575M with Cream leather interior...oh and a TVR Tuscan S in my other garage
    We so should have stolen that Bentley

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2005
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.