This discussion is closed.
claire1985
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hi,
I've applied to do the V100 course at Durham, RHUL, UCL, LSE, York and Warwick and was just wondering if there are any other History applicants on this board. I've had an ABB offer from RHUL and a rejection from UCL (bittttteeeeeer) so far, what about everyone else?
kildare
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by claire1985)
Hi,
I've applied to do the V100 course at Durham, RHUL, UCL, LSE, York and Warwick and was just wondering if there are any other History applicants on this board. I've had an ABB offer from RHUL and a rejection from UCL (bittttteeeeeer) so far, what about everyone else?
Isn't the LSE course V148? The only difference between our applications is that I've applied to Oxford instead of UCL. I've had a 33 (IB) points offer from RHUL but haven't heard from any of the others.
claire1985
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
V146 is the one for LSE isn't it? Anyway, good luck for your other applications, hope u have a good interview at Oxford (had a mock interview @ Camb and it scared the s*** out of me!)
xxx
kildare
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by claire1985)
V146 is the one for LSE isn't it? Anyway, good luck for your other applications, hope u have a good interview at Oxford (had a mock interview @ Camb and it scared the s*** out of me!)
xxx
Yea you're right it's V146, sorry.

Oh and cheers xthup.
brasil85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Durham looks great. I am going to Durham if I get the grades
brasil85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Cambridge is to hard for me. My best friend going to Cambridge.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (480)
51.84%
No (446)
48.16%

Watched Threads