Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've applied to do the V100 course at Durham, RHUL, UCL, LSE, York and Warwick and was just wondering if there are any other History applicants on this board. I've had an ABB offer from RHUL and a rejection from UCL (bittttteeeeeer) so far, what about everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire1985)
    Hi,
    I've applied to do the V100 course at Durham, RHUL, UCL, LSE, York and Warwick and was just wondering if there are any other History applicants on this board. I've had an ABB offer from RHUL and a rejection from UCL (bittttteeeeeer) so far, what about everyone else?
    Isn't the LSE course V148? The only difference between our applications is that I've applied to Oxford instead of UCL. I've had a 33 (IB) points offer from RHUL but haven't heard from any of the others.

ReputationRep:
    V146 is the one for LSE isn't it? Anyway, good luck for your other applications, hope u have a good interview at Oxford (had a mock interview @ Camb and it scared the s*** out of me!)
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire1985)
    V146 is the one for LSE isn't it? Anyway, good luck for your other applications, hope u have a good interview at Oxford (had a mock interview @ Camb and it scared the s*** out of me!)
    xxx
    Yea you're right it's V146, sorry.

Oh and cheers xthup.

ReputationRep:
    Durham looks great. I am going to Durham if I get the grades

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge is to hard for me. My best friend going to Cambridge.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.