the one u love turning up.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
rockprincess
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
no dont listen to magicarpet!!!
byt he sounds of ur circmstances and think theyll be very hapy to see you.
a couple of months ago i dumped my boyf only to realise i was desperately in love with him and i wudnt be able to concentrate til i saw hima gain. so one weds afternoon when i had frees i just got on the train and then walked the half an hour trek to his work. i totally surprised him but i think if i hadnt done that i would never have got him back. i needed to show him just how much he meant to me.
Steph!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah, go visit!

I was in a long distance relationship for a while and kept expecting my bloke to turn up on my doorstep but nooooooooo.... :p:
IceFleur
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would be:

a) Very surprised since it has been about three years since I last saw him.

b) Very confused because he has absolutely no idea that I had such strong feelings for him.

But you should go a visit! It's a really nice gesture.
Angel_Cake
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would be shocked and a bit freaked out if I found my ex waiting outside my house. Call them when you're on your way (or pretend you're on your way) and see what their reaction is. It'll still be a surprise, but not so much of a shock!
khil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd go for it - you never know til you try it. And you can't lose by going - cus it could be the start of something, or if he rejects you then you'll know the truth and you can finally move on. Either way, the outcome is good. So I say, go for it! Hope things work out! xxx

And btw if he loves you like you say he does, he's probably dreaming and imagining you turning up unexpected at the door day after day, hoping against HOPE that SOMEHOW you'll turn up, impossible though it sounds. Trust me, I've been there - when me and my ex first broke up I had, now and again, imagined my ex just there at my door, or at the bus stop just outside my street, or I'd see him walking away from my house just as I return home. Even now, now that I've got over him, I still imagine it sometimes. It'd give me a shock, but it's a pleasant shock. Before now I'd be confused and probably burst into tears and just hold him - this would be if it had happened straight after the break up. Right now, now that I'm over him, I'd be shocked, a bit shaky, and overall I'd be very glad to see him.

He isn't my love, but he's my first love
the_randomiser
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
I'd go for it - you never know til you try it. And you can't lose by going - cus it could be the start of something, or if he rejects you then you'll know the truth and you can finally move on. Either way, the outcome is good. So I say, go for it! Hope things work out! xxx

And btw if he loves you like you say he does, he's probably dreaming and imagining you turning up unexpected at the door day after day, hoping against HOPE that SOMEHOW you'll turn up, impossible though it sounds. Trust me, I've been there - when me and my ex first broke up I had, now and again, imagined my ex just there at my door, or at the bus stop just outside my street, or I'd see him walking away from my house just as I return home. Even now, now that I've got over him, I still imagine it sometimes. It'd give me a shock, but it's a pleasant shock. Before now I'd be confused and probably burst into tears and just hold him - this would be if it had happened straight after the break up. Right now, now that I'm over him, I'd be shocked, a bit shaky, and overall I'd be very glad to see him.

He isn't my love, but he's my first love

Love triangles are shyte...well when you not the interested party....i would say go,its not really how things go, it more the underlying fact you feel the way you do, and have made the effort to go.....He/she will know how much they mean to you, so might influence their decision long term!

If you dont will you wonder what if??-if yes then do it!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (141)
46.08%
Pro-humanity (165)
53.92%

Watched Threads