The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
weetabix!!!!!!!!!!
or occasionly cheerios when we have them
This morning I had cod with garlic bread...but this morning wasn't typical.

I usually have a coissant.
cake
yoghurt
Reply 24
great. im excited about peas tomorrow.
Reply 25
emit.
great. im excited about peas tomorrow.

well... its innovative, and it gets you through the morning... where's the problem? aside from the fact that you look like you've lost your marbles...
Reply 26
:eek: how can u get bored of crunchy nut? i am absolutely hooked on the stuff! i have crunchy nut cerreal and two slices of toast, usually wholemeal bread.
Reply 27
nothing :P
Reply 28
any of: toast, fruit, muesli with sultanas and banana and yoghurt, croissant, porridge, tea, coffee, gin.
Reply 29
weetabix.!!!! otherwise porridge or toast.......
Reply 30
I never have anything. So that probly doesnt help :redface: Actually, occasionally I may have a mars bar on the way to schoolios :cool:
Reply 31
**** all, i cant eat in the mornin cos it makes me feel all queezy
Reply 32
cornflakes but maybe a bagel if I decide to go wild
Chocolate chip mini Weetabix!
Reply 34
Special K :smile:
-Sian-
Chocolate chip mini Weetabix!

:eek:
Reply 36
i don't "do" breakfast...
Reply 37
izzy_hattie
i don't "do" breakfast...

Same here! lol! I fckin hate it, the most I ever have is some fresh coffee, usually just have a glass of water. I always feel totally s*it in the morning so can never be bothered!
Reply 38
i dont normally eat in the morning but if i am in the mood for eating i usually just have a croissante or bagel
Reply 39
red_roadkill
Same here! lol! I fckin hate it, the most I ever have is some fresh coffee, usually just have a glass of water. I always feel totally s*it in the morning so can never be bothered!

the thought of food in teh morning makes me feel sick... plus i don't have my eyes open until about 11 ish, so i wouldn't know what i was eating!

Latest

Trending

Trending