This discussion is closed.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
*Confused* :confused:
I've only been shopping with him, thats not really a date is it, and the guy who created this thread was asking for people who have dated celebs. Once he divorces his wife and marries me, then I will come on here and brag that I married a celeb. But not now. Understood?
*starbuck*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by erk)
I went to Hawaii and shagged Lucy Pinder.

:rolleyes:
Good for you.

If the :rolleyes: means you don't believe it, I saw the photos. :rolleyes:
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
I've only been shopping with him, thats not really a date is it, and the guy who created this thread was asking for people who have dated celebs. Once he divorces his wife and marries me, then I will come on here and brag that I married a celeb. But not now. Understood?
Well, I was confused over whether this was one of your unrealistic dreams or if it was actually a possibility... I'm assuming the former?
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well, I was confused over whether this was one of your unrealistic dreams or if it was actually a possibility... I'm assuming the former?
Now Im confused, what you talking about? Yes in REAL life, we went shopping. I saw him in Manchester in summer 2003, he was staying at a hotel there, all of westlife were in town then due to the concerts, that was the second time I met him, he was in kendals alone, we chatted etc... and then we just walked around together chatting, and sorta window shopping. We did that for about 20/30 mins I think and then I left him. That was really hard
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Now Im confused, what you talking about? Yes in REAL life, we went shopping. I saw him in Manchester in summer 2003, he was staying at a hotel there, all of westlife were in town then due to the concerts, that was the second time I met him, he was in kendals alone, we chatted etc... and then we just walked around together chatting, and sorta window shopping. We did that for about 20/30 mins I think and then I left him. That was really hard
So why are you going on about dating him soon and him divorcing his wife?
bricktops
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my dads good friends with gary rhodes, my friend got with michael schumacer is spain, and ive seen ricky martin in spain also.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
So why are you going on about dating him soon and him divorcing his wife?
Cos thats my biggest goal in life, for that to happen, for us to have an affair etc.. and I dont know yet but I might be dieing. So after my exams finish which is tmrw, I'm gonna start planning what to do. I have 4 months free with nothing to do. I'm gonna make sure I meet Shane this year, even if I have to run away to him again, and this time I will make sure he loves me GOOD!!!
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Cos thats my biggest goal in life, for that to happen, for us to have an affair etc.. and I dont know yet but I might be dieing. So after my exams finish which is tmrw, I'm gonna start planning what to do. I have 4 months free with nothing to do. I'm gonna make sure I meet Shane this year, even if I have to run away to him again, and this time I will make sure he loves me GOOD!!!
Dying??! Goodness :eek: Of what?! Gosh, I don't really know what to say
bricktops
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
whose shane, does he have a sister?
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dying??! Goodness :eek: Of what?! Gosh, I don't really know what to say
I dont know yet, I'm probably just exaggerating, hopefully I am exaggerating and its not true. But anyway I cant wait, I wanna do everything Ive always wanted to do. And the number 1 thing is Shane.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I dont know yet, I'm probably just exaggerating, hopefully I am exaggerating and its not true. But anyway I cant wait, I wanna do everything Ive always wanted to do. And the number 1 thing is Shane.
Well, for whatever reason, it would be so wrong to break up his marriage... if you really love him like you say you do, then surely you want what's best for him... and surely divorcing would make his life a misery?
Piggsil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My Aunty's freind's cousin used to go out with Liz from Atomic Kitten!!
Agha Zain
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nope. Dont know anyone.

Zain
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my dads friends sister went out with jimi hendrix.

im related to richard branson too. (not very interesting+off topic).
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I know some footballers and a lot of racing drivers, but not their girlfriends. So I guess I don't know people that go out with famous people :p:
JackieS
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I cant cos Lessthanthree will delete it, so theres no point. Also I havent dated him yet, well not yet, soon maybe. Hopefully very soon.
well I think his wife might have something to say baout your dream lol!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by JackieS)
well I think his wife might have something to say baout your dream lol!
:confused: what dream?
HereFishyFishy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Urm....your dream/fantasy etc to marry Shane perhaps? Do you honestly think you can do that?? From what i've read in the magazines :rolleyes: he and his wife are very happy...
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You're f*cking insane...

though i guess one of the downsides to being a celebrity is to have complete nutters obsessed with you...Shane's probably used to it by now...
covered farm wagon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My mum's friend went out with Leo Sayer!
I've kissed Peter Andre!
My dad used to be in a band with the man from T'Pau!
Someone my mum worked with's niece was on Fame Academy! (can't remember her name)

I've got excellent connections...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1648)
78.78%
Leave (444)
21.22%

Watched Threads