The Student Room Group
Haven't you got a railcard?
Reply 2
check
Reply 3
http://www.megabus.com/help/general.php
"What facilities do your buses offer?
megabus.com operates a range of vehicles, most have on board toilet facilities, where this is not the case rest stops will be provided on our longer journeys."

:smile:
Reply 4
Yeah I read that, I assume they would have toilets but I need to be certain as my bladder is weak.

The a lot of the megabuses run on my local bus route (86) but I think they were used on the Manchester to Liverpool route, the ones I have seen to London seem to be very new and will have toilets.

I also don't have a railcard, this was a mistake but when I started university I never realised how much traveling I would end up doing.
I've used to Bristol-London megabus loads of times, and there has always been a toilet on board. Not always one with toilet paper, a light, or water in the sink though.
Reply 6
covered farm wagon
I've used to Bristol-London megabus loads of times, and there has always been a toilet on board. Not always one with toilet paper, a light, or water in the sink though.

To be honest I don't care too much, as longs as its private. On a four-five our jouney I should only need it twice.
Reply 7
It cos me £18 from Liverpool to London
Reply 8
AT82
To be honest I don't care too much, as longs as its private. On a four-five our jouney I should only need it twice.

I could easily go 5 hours without needing the toilet... :confused:
Reply 9
Moloktis
It cos me £18 from Liverpool to London

On the train? To get it that cheap you often have to be picky about which day you go, I do not have this choice as I am only going to London for a New Order gig.
Reply 10
I could easily go 5 hours without needing the toilet...

i certainly couldnt! i go about once an hour or every two hours :P i dont drink too much either. i just cant STAND any need for going i suppose! lol. i worry about loos on buses and that kinda thing too :smile:
AT82
Has anybody ever used this bus and do they have toilets? The train costs £50 where as the MegaBus is £6.25 return it makes no sense to go by train when I have less than £500 in the bank and no job.

I've probably already told this story before but I took the Chinatown bus in New York once and just before getting on, I drank an X-large coke... thinking that there'd be a toilet in the bus but once in the bus... :eek: No toilets!
It was hell! After an hour, on the highway, I just told the driver (who had previously suggested I pee in a bottle) to stop on the side of the road and I didn't care if he waited for me or not. I peed in front of the whole bus :redface: (there was nowhere to do it discretely). What relief!
Reply 12
going from manchester to london on megabus tomorrow, i'll let you know!
Reply 13
I went from Cardiff to London for £1!! Thats because I booked 2 weeks in advance though. There was a stop for a toilet break.
yeah I get that bus all the time and can honestly say that most of the time it had a toilet, once or twice it didn't. But you have a break at the toll, which is two and a half or one and a half hours in depending which way you are travelling.

Go to the toilet before you get on the bus, when you are coming back up the only toilet is near Picadilly station and costs 20p, so make sure you have one on you. The toilet going to London, maybe Yates' or any local pub on the way.
Reply 15
I get megabus from Southampton to London all the time and there are toilets.
Reply 16
Thanks the journey should not be a problem then, the main problem will be stood in Hyde Park for hours with 20,000 other people. I have been waiting to see New Order live for ages so I don't want to be bursting while their playing.
AT82
Thanks the journey should not be a problem then, the main problem will be stood in Hyde Park for hours with 20,000 other people. I have been waiting to see New Order live for ages so I don't want to be bursting while their playing.

three words

large. neck. bottle. :wink:
That's what portaloos are for :smile:
Reply 19
probably

Latest

Trending

Trending