This discussion is closed.
marychrist
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm equally as creeped out by snogging a total stranger now, but in my youth I was a bit misguided and desperate. I haven't snogged a stranger for nearly 2 years, but if you want to judge me anyway do, go ahead..
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Totally agreeing with everyone who's pointed out that tongue in moderation is best... just think about kissing in the movies. I'm sure every girl wants to be kissed like the heroine of a romantic movie, and notice that in movies they don't go straight for the tongue! My first kiss was a disaster because he tried to put his tongue in my mouth before our lips had even met!!
jessicarabbit
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kingslaw)
:eek: No they're not...

Anyway, I've had amazing kisses with English girls...and very crap kisses with English girls.

Kinda blows your theory out of the water...:p:
:mad: So how many american girls have u made out with?!?!

or boys!? :eek: :rolleyes:

where are u??? i miss you .... we're always just missing each other online! boooo
technik
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by benallen)
Tongue or not?
well i doubt its a "snog" without tongues.

lisnaskea eh...all i remember of that was the share centre and lots of green fields and not many people.
jessicarabbit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
Totally agreeing with everyone who's pointed out that tongue in moderation is best... just think about kissing in the movies. I'm sure every girl wants to be kissed like the heroine of a romantic movie, and notice that in movies they don't go straight for the tongue! My first kiss was a disaster because he tried to put his tongue in my mouth before our lips had even met!!

same here!!! my poor 16 yr old self was like...EWWW get that outta there!!! hahaha. ahem, anyways- I don't think I've ever gotten enough practice with kissing to be that great ... my ex always wanted to get straight to sex and never actually spent time making out with me.... which well, either means i was a bad kisser or just really great in bed.

For egotistical purposes, im gonna go with the latter
SamTheMan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
You will also notice that actors don't use their tongue anyway:rolleyes: or aren't supposed to.
technik
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it takes about 20 kisses with your bf/gf to get the skill honed perfectly
jessicarabbit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by RainKing)
To be honest, there was no theory in the first place :confused:

and sorry for offending you... I didn't have as much chance as you with American girls They were all psychopaths!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

how dare you!!! I'm calling my cousin Fat Tony and tommorrow- you'll be swimmin with the fishes!!! :rolleyes:
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jessicarabbit)
same here!!! my poor 16 yr old self was like...EWWW get that outta there!!! hahaha. ahem, anyways- I don't think I've ever gotten enough practice with kissing to be that great ... my ex always wanted to get straight to sex and never actually spent time making out with me.... which well, either means i was a bad kisser or just really great in bed.

For egotistical purposes, im gonna go with the latter
I bet he was just a silly impatient boy rather than it being any reflection on you!! I rarely ever hear boys complaining about how girls are bad kissers, but girls complain all the time about them. Either girls are pickier and guys are less fussed, or girls are just more inclined to gossip about these things
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

how dare you!!! I'm calling my cousin Fat Tony and tommorrow- you'll be swimmin with the fishes!!! :rolleyes:
But they were psychos! At least they weren't the most emotionally stable women in the world but which girls are :rolleyes:
jessicarabbit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But they were psychos! At least they weren't the most emotionally stable women in the world but which girls are :rolleyes:
ahem. where the hell were you in America??? CAuse being an american, I think The U.S. is great....except for the south :rolleyes: *family guy referece*

if you were in the south that might explain it :rolleyes:

*awaits negrep from all southerners*

just kidding...I've always wanted to go to New Orleans...thats about it though :p: :rolleyes:

so I don't understand...how does them being psychos have anything to do with the way they kiss? Kingslaw is a wonderful kisser and he's an absolute psycho :rolleyes: :p:
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ahem. where the hell were you in America??? CAuse being an american, I think The U.S. is great....except for the south :rolleyes: *family guy referece*

if you were in the south that might explain it :rolleyes:

*awaits negrep from all southerners*

just kidding...I've always wanted to go to New Orleans...thats about it though :p: :rolleyes:

so I don't understand...how does them being psychos have anything to do with the way they kiss? Kingslaw is a wonderful kisser and he's an absolute psycho :rolleyes: :p:
Cambridge, Boston...

Anyway, I was saying that all Americans, British, Germans, French, Spanish, Brazilians were crap kissers so it wasn't really specific to the US.
jessicarabbit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cambridge, Boston...

Anyway, I was saying that all Americans, British, Germans, French, Spanish, Brazilians were crap kissers so it wasn't really specific to the US.
good lord thats friggin half the world :rolleyes: (ok not really...but you, my friend, are making a generalization)

I got cousins in Cambridge,MA....hot girl cousins who aren't psycho.

so there! :rolleyes:
jessicarabbit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cambridge, Boston...

I've kissed guys from Brazil,Britain,America,and Spain...and they were alright in my book
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
good lord thats friggin half the world :rolleyes: (ok not really...but you, my friend, are making a generalization)

I got cousins in Cambridge,MA....hot girl cousins who aren't psycho.

so there! :rolleyes:
and why didn't you give me their number before I spent 6 months there? :mad:
jessicarabbit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and why didn't you give me their number before I spent 6 months there? :mad:
because I'm a ***** and I want to make sure no one in the world is happy

mostly you brits :rolleyes:

thats the only reason im on TSR...to make all the brits on here unhappy :rolleyes: :p:
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
because I'm a ***** and I want to make sure no one in the world is happy

mostly you brits :rolleyes:

thats the only reason im on TSR...to make all the brits on here unhappy :rolleyes: :p:
and starting with kingslaw?
zhivago
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That's the most idiotic thing to bloody say! Because of course you've kissed every single person from each one of those nations? At most, you've probably kissed one from each! Fool (waits for comeback *no I haven't actually...blah blah blah*). I bet you're a crap kisser yourself. Stop generalising, and generally being a tit.
jessicarabbit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and starting with kingslaw?
Yup

where is he...im addicted
Agrippina
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by marychrist)
I'm equally as creeped out by snogging a total stranger now, but in my youth I was a bit misguided and desperate. I haven't snogged a stranger for nearly 2 years, but if you want to judge me anyway do, go ahead..
Who said I was judging you? I simply don't understand the concept of kissing total strangers, it just takes the meaning out of it. I wasn't judging you personally, chill out.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (37)
88.1%
No (5)
11.9%

Watched Threads