The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Godmaster
U know wot i mean, like infants, primary, secondary, college or uni...of course u could go further than that..ehem! (im not going to though :wink:) Hope to hear from some of u

primary & sixth form.....going to uni next year hopefully
Reply 2
Primary school: year six.
Reply 3
yes yes! primary rings a bell (i meant a chime!) :smile: i suppose primary was, then agen looking at it secondary in years 10 and 11 was a jke, hated the hell out of y7-9 tho :wink:
Reply 4
Godmaster
hated the hell out of y7-9 tho :wink:

same
Reply 5
Playing sport of my school and getting the best marks in the school for history and latin
Reply 6
best part of my school life was leaving it. lol

nah 6th form has probly been the best but i didnt like other bits as well. last few yrs of secondry school were gud i spose. its easier to say that now im not there.
Reply 7
Upper 6th was the best year :smile: But I think this one might be better, provided the work doesn't kill me.

Actually, I think Reception in Primary school must have been quite groovy too.
Reply 8
i would say year 8-9 because i did no work and just larked about :smile:
Reply 9
So far, lower 6th. But this year looks very promising. As does uni life.
Reply 10
The last couple of years.
Reply 11
year 4, a great year, did no work and had no responsibilites like exams life in general etc...

then prob year 10/11, apart from exams good, started going out properly and parties and stuff. also D of E trips and ski trip which was good

sixth form: good holidays and general goin out, freedom of sixth form has worn off now tho. kinda outgrowing it a bit i think.
Reply 12
I hated high school, tough college allright if everyone is kept inline, though i had have some fun, since i started, even though i don't drink anymore :frown: (my liver packed in)

Anne
Reply 13
Anne
I hated high school, tough college allright if everyone is kept inline, though i had have some fun, since i started, even though i don't drink anymore :frown: (my liver packed in)

Anne

I have had great memories and times throughout my school career difficult to pick out the best. But probably, reception, year 4 when I started a fire in the school toilet (experimenting with matches!) some guy grassed me up to the dinner lady, he was in year 6, I still see that guy around, I wonder if I should beat him up. Next was secondary school definately, absolute laughs all the way, my form class was the best, and we just messed about years 7-10 definately.

Music lessons were so funny, we pissed about, and the teacher could not control us. Messed about on keyboards, by playing the demo button.

Second was early science lessons, we meesed about with bunsen burners, one guy started to smoke using the filter paper.

Third was form time, absolute jokes, non stop, we messed about with the teacher to the point she left!

THe whole form nicked an extra copy of a school diary, so the Detentions and discredits could be wiped out, however the head found out and we all legged it to the bottom of the field near a tree and dumped them, on the next lunchtime.

I have seen many fights some brutal, and some laugh'ble, and am glad that I survived and got through.

And after we left we were named the most hated form group, he ever had, and this was a guy who was there since the school started.

So many memories,
Reply 14
Godmaster
U know wot i mean, like infants, primary, secondary, college or uni...of course u could go further than that..ehem! (im not going to though :wink:) Hope to hear from some of u

when you leave :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 15
brasil85
Playing sport of my school and getting the best marks in the school for history and latin

lol my skl had 1 sport FOOTIE (respect to all the teachers for turning a blind eye every wk in PE when we had a match goin :wink:)
Reply 16
eric bischoff
when you leave :biggrin: :wink:

joka
Reply 17
edders
i would say year 8-9 because i did no work and just larked about :smile:

i hated those years cos we were treated like kids too much if u know wot i mean. and where i come from. lol most of them there r really stupid at those ages so detentions all round :wink:
Reply 18
Godmaster
joka

no seriously when you leave is the best part
Reply 19
eric bischoff
no seriously when you leave is the best part

i actually cried wen i left primary secondary i just smirked so yea suppose so:wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending