Turn on thread page Beta

What was ur best part of schooling life? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godmaster)
    i actually cried wen i left primary secondary i just smirked so yea suppose so
    well to be honest i got upset when i left primary but i wont when i leave secondary it is crap.

The teachers in secondary school are moody and wont have a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    well to be honest i got upset when i left primary but i wont when i leave secondary it is crap.

The teachers in secondary school are moody and wont have a joke.
    my teachers just couldnt teach lol i remember some maths teacher who used to give the wrong answers and we would correct him.... lol dunno how he got a B at a level...

ReputationRep:
    deifnately 6th form and 1st school. Although i don't really remember 1st school i'm sure i had fun and was a carefree child. 6th form i loved becasue it was fun to be the important people within school and it was far more fun eg with 6th form parties and generall larking about in frees. Also the teachers would gossip with you and excluding a few exceptions would actually treat you like human beings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godmaster)
    U know wot i mean, like infants, primary, secondary, college or uni...of course u could go further than that..ehem! (im not going to though ) Hope to hear from some of u
    I hate my schooling life at the mo..I have got too much *****y coursework and revision to be doing at the mo whilst also trying to have a social life whilst also being a in a tug of war piece of **** between my parents...and I hate my school so yeah, I am depressed about the whole school thang

ReputationRep:
    Primary school no homework was just tooooooo good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    I hate my schooling life at the mo..I have got too much *****y coursework and revision to be doing at the mo whilst also trying to have a social life whilst also being a in a tug of war piece of **** between my parents...and I hate my school so yeah, I am depressed about the whole school thang
    College is a constant routine of boring shite, I hope it ends very quickly and I can ship off to uni, hooyah!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.