The Student Room Group

A boy farted in our exam

It was approximately 5 seconds long. After the deadly blast, he hung his head down to avoid people knowing it was him.:rofl:

Alas, everyone knew and the whole exam hall just screamed with laughter. Even the teachers were laughing at him. He was very, very close to crying. Very embarassing and that bastard also made me laugh that hard that I couldn't concentrate on my test(geography):p:

Anywho, any embarrassing moments in an exam ( yourself or other)?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Amandem
It was approximately 5 seconds long. After the deadly blast, he hung his head down to avoid people knowing it was him.:rofl:

Alas, everyone knew and the whole exam hall just screamed with laughter. Even the teachers were laughing at him. He was very, very close to crying. Very embarassing and that bastard also made me laugh that hard that I couldn't concentrate on my test(geography):p:

Anywho, any embarrassing moments in an exam ( yourself or other)?

Not really, although in the geo exam we started at 8:55 and shud of ended at 9:55 but the invigilator said 5 min left at 9:55 so ppl carried on workin until a student pointed it out to the invigilator at about 9:58 so then he immediately said "All pens down!"
hahaha thats a comical story! I laughed a good bit at that.
Not quite as good but...
Today, also in a Geography exam, the girl in front of me seemed to be experiencing bowel problems of some sort. Everyone thought she was repeatedly releasing airy-farts but we later consulted her and found out her mother must have spiked her breakfast and her belly was 'rumbling'.
did any1 raise their middle finger?

I wud personally:yep: :yep:
Reply 4
cool story bro.

who_else_can_it_be
did any1 raise their middle finger?

I wud personally:yep: :yep:

Just for the hell of it?!

It's and exam, not an assembly!
Reply 5
:rofl: that is the funniest thing ever.
My phone went off ...in my pocket :eek:
Everyone looked at me and I started coughing to cover it up...the invigilator was the only person who didn't hear. Lucky escape.
Reply 7
:laugh:

Nothing as bad as that lol. Just the routine dropping pens and walking into tables :cool:
It happens, we're all humans. Hope it happens to you next time.
Reply 9
tropical-twist3
Everyone looked at me and I started coughing to cover it up...the invigilator was the only person who didn't hear. Lucky escape.

A boy literally cried in a mock exam because his phone went off and he stressed his academic importance to the school!! It didn;t help his cause that some of us acted like we were genuinely disturbed and disrupted by his phone going off! lol
tropical-twist3

that was damn lucky, you would have been disqualified from all your exams if they had heard.
I always let it go silent...there's always a risk though
Reply 12
Lol, last year in Socio one of the lads farted and everyone heard and looked round, so he started frowning and shaking his head at the invigilator and everyone thought it was her =D FUNNY.
The-Wi$e-One
that was damn lucky, you would have been disqualified from all your exams if they had heard.

I know, well you're only disqualified from the ones on that exam board....but all of mine were on the same exam board!
So damn lucky!

Thing is, it was so loud and it was quite a small room, she must have been deaf or asleep not to have heard.
In an exam last week as we were about to leave after stacking the desks up against the stage I realised I needed something on the stage. Tried to fit down the gap and failed and sent 5 of the stacks with 6 desks on each flying over. How to give 270 people a heart attack :yy:
Reply 15
someone was sick in one of my exams once :yep:

if anyone uses cool story bro pic they get negged
Farting in an exam is probably my biggest fear :/

I feel sorry for him tbh.
Reply 17
Amandem
It was approximately 5 seconds long.

5 seconds?! Holy... that sure is deadly.

letsdothetimewarpagain
In an exam last week as we were about to leave after stacking the desks up against the stage I realised I needed something on the stage. Tried to fit down the gap and failed and sent 5 of the stacks with 6 desks on each flying over. How to give 270 people a heart attack :yy:

hahahaha!
Reply 18
Lick it
letsdothetimewarpagain

:hahaha:

Quick Reply

Latest