The Student Room Group

A boy farted in our exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
tropical-twist3
My phone went off ...in my pocket :eek:
Everyone looked at me and I started coughing to cover it up...the invigilator was the only person who didn't hear. Lucky escape.

I don't get how you can be that stupid? Why don't you just switch it off?
Reply 21
would've been better if you'd laughed so hard you wet yourself.
Reply 22
nish81
my phone went off in the middle of an exam and started playing an alteration of Speedin' by Rick Ross - "fast life / I live / big cars / big cribs / b*tches came looking for me / ************* got ghosts". everyone started laughing, luckily the invigilator was one of the nicer teachers who just sighed and confiscated my phone until the end of the exam :p:

:rofl: !!!

Luckyyy! I swear if that happened at my school you wouldn't live to hear the second word of that ringtone!
Reply 23
Inferno360
Not really, although in the geo exam we started at 8:55 and shud of ended at 9:55 but the invigilator said 5 min left at 9:55 so ppl carried on workin until a student pointed it out to the invigilator at about 9:58 so then he immediately said "All pens down!"

Who in there right mind would point that out...
Olekander
I don't get how you can be that stupid? Why don't you just switch it off?

I completely forgot I had it with me, I was tired having been up revising all night.
Reply 25
HAHAAHA ahh man it is soo refreshing to laugh honestli, that must have been so embarassing for him when people were laufing *phew* slight relief
Reply 26
Similiar. A friend of mine, I use this term very loosely after I found out about this, told me that he had a fart brewing in an exam, he pushed it out silently and a little piece of poo came out.

True story. Dude works in Greggs now.
Reply 27
This boy who tries to act hard in my year's phone went off once, and the ringtone was:

A better one though was when a teacher tried to find people who had phones on in the exam by doing a bluetooth scan. He just read a name off the list without realising what it said. Unfourtunately for him (but to the whole year's amusement) it was "I ****ed your mum last nite". He went very red and started shouting. A lot.
a_t
someone was sick in one of my exams once :yep:

Reply 29
My desk collapsed.
Reply 30
Amandem
It was approximately 5 seconds long. After the deadly blast, he hung his head down to avoid people knowing it was him.:rofl:

Alas, everyone knew and the whole exam hall just screamed with laughter. Even the teachers were laughing at him. He was very, very close to crying. Very embarassing and that bastard also made me laugh that hard that I couldn't concentrate on my test(geography):p:

Anywho, any embarrassing moments in an exam ( yourself or other)?

In my english exam you had to put all your bags in this like big pile thing and in the middle of the exam someones phone went off and it was REALLY REALLY loud and it was that 'song' that goes 'face down as-s up thats the way we like to ****' over and over again and it went on for about 8 cycles of that same sentece before the examiner found the phone
Reply 31
a_t
someone was sick in one of my exams once :yep:

if anyone uses cool story bro pic they get negged

What just randomly?
LMAO

Bet he felt lighter after that.
Reply 33
I did genuinenly feel bad for him but I just didn't think he was the kind of person to really be upset.
Reply 34
one2three_abc

Did you do that purely for the neg-rep?

You beat me to it, if so :sigh:
:party:
tropical-twist3
My phone went off ...in my pocket :eek:
Everyone looked at me and I started coughing to cover it up...the invigilator was the only person who didn't hear. Lucky escape.

Hollyy crap, that was a close one!
Reply 37
tropical-twist3
I know, well you're only disqualified from the ones on that exam board....but all of mine were on the same exam board!
So damn lucky!

Thing is, it was so loud and it was quite a small room, she must have been deaf or asleep not to have heard.

she probably pretended not to hear it, so she wouldn't have to disqualify you?
Kevin J
Similiar. A friend of mine, I use this term very loosely after I found out about this, told me that he had a fart brewing in an exam, he pushed it out silently and a little piece of poo came out.

True story. Dude works in Greggs now.

Does he give customers little surprises in their steak bakes?
Reply 39
Liverpool F.C.™
It happens, we're all humans. Hope it happens to you next time.

He has obviously farted in an exam.

Quick Reply

Latest