This discussion is closed.
englishrose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone know what the grade boundaries are for the AS Level coursework for 2005 (ME3)? I just got my mark back, and I got well below what I expected, but I want to know what the exact grade is to put it into perspective.

Thanks.
md_red_uk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
try the website:

www.wjec.co.uk
englishrose
Rep:
?
I have tried there, but seem unable to find anything. I asked in the hope that someone on here was also on the same exam board and happened to know approximate grade boundaries.
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm not sure if they set grade boundries that are fixed. I don't really remember.
But I know that my film coursework is with the same board and a 77 is a high B/low A apparently (according to a very untrustworthy teacher)
I don't remember what I got on my media coursework last year though. If it's the same as A2 and out of 60 around about 30 is a C
englishrose
Rep:
?
Thanks for your help. The coursework is actually out of 100, and I got 52 (hence me hating my media teachers right now). I'm basically trying to find out if 52 is a C or a D, but from what you've said it sounds like it might be a low C. Since I expect to get another high B/low A in my ME2 exam, my overall AS shouldn't be too bad (fingers crossed).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (46)
90.2%
No (5)
9.8%

Watched Threads