The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes... mine is gay, and he's fabulous... i didn't pick him cos he's fit, i picked him cos he's the best... :p:
Reply 2
Yes and gay.
Reply 3
lessthanthree
probably. -you might end up with a wonky haircut :|

The only reason my haircuts get wonky is because the hairdresser is so intimidated :p:
Well, my barber used to be an old man called Harvey, but then he retired and some woman bought his shop. She's annoying and insists on puting water on my head.
Reply 5
I am not attracted to my hairdresser considering she is a girl..but everyon in the salon is beautiful anyway...
i used to have a real nice hair dresser (he was a guy just in case anyone gets confused lol- and he was NOT gay) he was absolutely gorgous. Plus this other guy gave me a head massage :eek: free of charge :biggrin: I didn't even ask for one, bonus.
yeah its pretty superficial

my hairdresser is gay and ****ed up my hair :mad:
For some reason I haev the feeling that you'd like him :wink:
Reply 8
Well I personally dont find my hairdresser hot but then again shes a bit too female for me.

:p:
Reply 9
Mines fat, Italian and he's got an incredibly amount of body hair.

I think I'm in love...
A complete tart used to cut my hair, until I moved to a new salon after I was left looking like a boy. My current hair dresser is very pretty, actually.. most of the stylists/staff/random people there are pretty. Although they're pretty, most of them, with the exception of the woman who does my hair, are incredibly dim.
spangletastic
Although they're pretty, most of them, with the exception of the woman who does my hair, are incredibly dim.

There's a lot of that about.
Reply 12
Cellardore
i used to have a real nice hair dresser (he was a guy just in case anyone gets confused lol- and he was NOT gay) he was absolutely gorgous. Plus this other guy gave me a head massage :eek: free of charge :biggrin: I didn't even ask for one, bonus.

Bex just mentioned that to me: do hairdressers give head massages to guys they like? The massage was so good, I should have asked her her number!
Is your hairdresser hot?

That would be mother so.....

No seriously. Having your hair cut is so relaxing, love it.
RainKing
Bex just mentioned that to me: do hairdressers give head massages to guys they like? The massage was so good, I should have asked her her number!

lol i don't know if i'd go as far to say that the hairdresser 'liked' me. He probably just wanted a tip lol
Reply 15
Cellardore
lol i don't know if i'd go as far to say that the hairdresser 'liked' me. He probably just wanted a tip lol

Damn that's why?! :mad: Plus I did leave a tip. That's like prostitution :eek:
Reply 16
RainKing

well, its what the other juniors and i used to do... :p: its really boring being a hairdresser...
I read a thrilling magazine article about liposuction while I was waiting for my hair dye to be washed out last week. Wow.
Reply 18
RainKing
The girl who cut my hair today was amazingly gorgeous...

Is it superficial to choose your hairdressers depending on how good-looking the girls there are?

as i go to the barbers, no.

its where men go to get their heads shaved by other men. simple, unfashionable and no stupid chit chat. £5.50 and youre out in 10 mins.
Reply 19
You pay 5.50 for a shaved head?

One of them's my bros ex, she's fine. The other is slightly older, she's even finer. They're all good-looking, except from the really weird looking Junior-slave one.

Latest

Trending

Trending