This discussion is closed.
SamTheMan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
The girl who cut my hair today was amazingly gorgeous...

Is it superficial to choose your hairdressers depending on how good-looking the girls there are?
Debussy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes... mine is gay, and he's fabulous... i didn't pick him cos he's fit, i picked him cos he's the best... :p:
LawQueen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes and gay.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by lessthanthree)
probably. -you might end up with a wonky haircut :|
The only reason my haircuts get wonky is because the hairdresser is so intimidated :p:
Inverurie Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, my barber used to be an old man called Harvey, but then he retired and some woman bought his shop. She's annoying and insists on puting water on my head.
IceFleur
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am not attracted to my hairdresser considering she is a girl..but everyon in the salon is beautiful anyway...
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah its pretty superficial

my hairdresser is gay and ****ed up my hair :mad:
For some reason I haev the feeling that you'd like him
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i used to have a real nice hair dresser (he was a guy just in case anyone gets confused lol- and he was NOT gay) he was absolutely gorgous. Plus this other guy gave me a head massage :eek: free of charge I didn't even ask for one, bonus.
Vixen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well I personally dont find my hairdresser hot but then again shes a bit too female for me.

:p:
kingslaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mines fat, Italian and he's got an incredibly amount of body hair.

I think I'm in love...
fabulous_darling
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A complete tart used to cut my hair, until I moved to a new salon after I was left looking like a boy. My current hair dresser is very pretty, actually.. most of the stylists/staff/random people there are pretty. Although they're pretty, most of them, with the exception of the woman who does my hair, are incredibly dim.
Inverurie Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by spangletastic)
Although they're pretty, most of them, with the exception of the woman who does my hair, are incredibly dim.
There's a lot of that about.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cellardore)
i used to have a real nice hair dresser (he was a guy just in case anyone gets confused lol- and he was NOT gay) he was absolutely gorgous. Plus this other guy gave me a head massage :eek: free of charge I didn't even ask for one, bonus.

Bex just mentioned that to me: do hairdressers give head massages to guys they like? The massage was so good, I should have asked her her number!
Fluent in Lies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Is your hairdresser hot?

That would be mother so.....

No seriously. Having your hair cut is so relaxing, love it.
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by RainKing)
Bex just mentioned that to me: do hairdressers give head massages to guys they like? The massage was so good, I should have asked her her number!
lol i don't know if i'd go as far to say that the hairdresser 'liked' me. He probably just wanted a tip lol
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cellardore)
lol i don't know if i'd go as far to say that the hairdresser 'liked' me. He probably just wanted a tip lol
Damn that's why?! :mad: Plus I did leave a tip. That's like prostitution :eek:
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well, its what the other juniors and i used to do... :p: its really boring being a hairdresser...
fabulous_darling
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I read a thrilling magazine article about liposuction while I was waiting for my hair dye to be washed out last week. Wow.
technik
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The girl who cut my hair today was amazingly gorgeous...

Is it superficial to choose your hairdressers depending on how good-looking the girls there are?
as i go to the barbers, no.

its where men go to get their heads shaved by other men. simple, unfashionable and no stupid chit chat. £5.50 and youre out in 10 mins.
erk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You pay 5.50 for a shaved head?

One of them's my bros ex, she's fine. The other is slightly older, she's even finer. They're all good-looking, except from the really weird looking Junior-slave one.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (196)
55.37%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
13.84%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (40)
11.3%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
9.32%
I haven't started researching yet (21)
5.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.24%

Watched Threads