?
Report 16 years ago
hey thxs for the rep too!!
trev
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wish you good luck in your exam mtbab.
mtbab
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thxs trev
NickiM
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I am revising English Literature, just typed up an essay, though not too sure it is that good. My exam is next Wednesday, argh! Also, Music on Tuesday!
trev
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NickiM)
I am revising English Literature, just typed up an essay, though not too sure it is that good. My exam is next Wednesday, argh! Also, Music on Tuesday!
Cool. What is the essay about? Good luck on those exams next week.
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey yeh i;ve got music and lit nex tues and wd to, o wow, they seem really close now just writing that, hey we cant really stress over music, and im sure ya lit essay is good, do what i did, i went into school when i should have had a english lesson and i had a one-on-one lesson wit my teacher, learnt loads
NickiM
Rep:
?
Well, I haven't had my study leave yet . It was an essay, asking why Miller named A View from the Bridge, A View from the Bridge. How much are you guys studying per night?
trev
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, I haven't had my study leave yet . It was an essay, asking why Miller named A View from the Bridge, A View from the Bridge. How much are you guys studying per night?
2 hours a day for weekdays. To be honeset, that will be enough for weekdays.
NickiM
Rep:
?
Well I did *calculates* about an hour of English Literature, so I have plenty of time to do some Physics and Maths and flute practice.
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeh, i'm just revisin throughout the day for about an hour then going for a ten mnute bike ride, it splitts things up makes the day flow nicely, also it means coz i keep going out, i'm not tempted to be distracted by tv, but TSR is distracting me a bit actually, prob wit broadband, always there, might plug out for the day 2moro, lol
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mtbab)
yeh, i'm just revisin throughout the day for about an hour then going for a ten mnute bike ride, it splitts things up makes the day flow nicely, also it means coz i keep going out, i'm not tempted to be distracted by tv, but TSR is distracting me a bit actually, prob wit broadband, always there, might plug out for the day 2moro, lol
yeh stuff like flute is good, keeps ya brain awake
trev
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well I did *calculates* about an hour of English Literature, so I have plenty of time to do some Physics and Maths and flute practice.
Cool, at least you did something. 1 hour is still good though. If you feel like doing more revision, you should go for it.
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
are most ya teachers just giving u private study sessions in clas now?
trev
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mtbab)
are most ya teachers just giving u private study sessions in clas now?
We have revision lessons as a class though.
NickiM
Rep:
?
Well no, in Biology we haven't finished the syllabus, and we have hardly had any past papers in some. So feel a bit on my own. The flute is good, it does relax me although I have to be careful not to do loads of practice rather than revision. At quarter to I am off to do some Maths.
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
cool thats handy, next year we get like 7free periods 3 of which we have to report to the library for indepentent study
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well no, in Biology we haven't finished the syllabus, and we have hardly had any past papers in some. So feel a bit on my own. The flute is good, it does relax me although I have to be careful not to do loads of practice rather than revision. At quarter to I am off to do some Maths.
well its quarter to, have fun math revising, memba dont just look at notes it doesnt do anything, try and do q's, if you have got any q make some up like quadratic and simultanoeus equations and stuff, even if they dont work, that better, coz ya challenged yaself to try and make it, lol
trev
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Alright, it seems that you are really practicing maths a lot which is good! I think you should go ahead and teach yourself incase the teacher doesn't cover it.

(Original post by mtbab)
cool thats handy, next year we get like 7free periods 3 of which we have to report to the library for indepentent study
We don't have to report for independent study. You could actually go home if you don't have any lessons in the afternoon.
NickiM
Rep:
?
I think next year I'll only have 4 free periods. I probably study then anyway. I have a great revision guide for Maths which has a exam practice book with it so I do those. I also have about 7 past papers for Maths which is useful. Right I am off now, bye!
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by trev)
You could actually go home if you don't have any lessons in the afternoon.
yeh same here
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (44)
89.8%
No (5)
10.2%

Watched Threads