Most glamorous job you can think of

Watch
This discussion is closed.
naivesincerity
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Whats the most glamorous job you can think of? To me it would something in international politics, i guess Kofi Annan's job would appear so
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
Whats the most glamorous job you can think of? To me it would something in international politics, i guess Kofi Annan's job would appear so
Not exactly glamourous, bloody hard work more like!!
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
I would like to be (and in about 18 months from now I'll be in the position to do so) an independent, self employed, self financed, property developer & investor. Perhaps not the most glamorous of jobs but building 3-5 houses a year and selling them at 30-50% mark up in sunny Florida does have a certain appeal.
The Doc
Badges:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would love to be a professional musician.

The audience is an extra, if they are there, then they can listen - but the real enjoyment is just playing what you like with others.

Would have to be professional to earn a decent living to make it a glamouras JOB :P
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Doc)
I would love to be a professional musician.

The audience is an extra, if they are there, then they can listen - but the real enjoyment is just playing what you like with others.

Would have to be professional to earn a decent living to make it a glamouras JOB :P
Yeah being a loaded rock star like Keith Richards is not bad....or A rich footballer playing for AC Milan, maybe Barcelona, and then a manager afterwards
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
I doubt actually that people like Kofi Annan have time to swan round with beautiful women in the worlds most beautiful cities all the time, thats kind of my idea of Glamorous, but then i guess the work has to be somewhat inspiring/interesting too
confused?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
movie star obviously. you get paid alot, work with some of the sexiest women, everyone loves you. its definitely the most glamorous.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (44)
89.8%
No (5)
10.2%

Watched Threads