Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
gossip_girl
:mad:
you are going to TSR hell!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! :mad:

and why?
Reply 201
SilverWings
Call me ho one more time and your name will move down a line and turn red... ho!! :rolleyes:

ahhh, its an affectionate term...

would you rather I called you minge? or... sheep shagger?
izzy_hattie
and why?

:frown:
cos you wont let me stalk you
Reply 203
gossip_girl
:frown:
cos you wont let me stalk you

awww who's a little GG...? yes you are, yes you are
*makes funny faces into the pram*
izzy_hattie
awww who's a little GG...? yes you are, yes you are
*makes funny faces into the pram*

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: dont talk to me! :mad:
Reply 205
gossip_girl
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: dont talk to me! :mad:

aw you know i love you really!
I smoke cigars...but then only when i'm out, so i literally buy two packets (5 in each) a year. So no...but you don't have my option up on the poll. I'm half way between rarely and socially.. yes and i know its bad for me (but did you know spending a day in the city you breathe in the equivlent of 12 cigarettes? makes you think) and yes its gross (in a sexy way) and anti-social (but i dont smoke with non-smokers)...

I also drink straight vodka and walk through Brixton on my own at night. Clearly i'm going to die soon anyway!
izzy_hattie
aw you know i love you really!

im going to have a fag!
look what you have made me do! :eek: :mad:
Toy Soldier
The most minging cigarettes are clearly Club, closely followed by Richmond. Club have a sort of smooth and oily drag... it's nasty.

The roughest fags i ever had were in russia i spent 5roubles on them (20p) so hardly a suprise. otherwise mayfairs in the uk
Reply 209
gossip_girl
im going to have a fag!
look what you have made me do! :eek: :mad:

smoke it for me babe... :wink: :rolleyes:
ClosetGinger
I smoke cigars...but then only when i'm out, so i literally buy two packets (5 in each) a year. So no...but you don't have my option up on the poll. I'm half way between rarely and socially.. yes and i know its bad for me (but did you know spending a day in the city you breathe in the equivlent of 12 cigarettes? makes you think) and yes its gross (in a sexy way) and anti-social (but i dont smoke with non-smokers)...

I also drink straight vodka and walk through Brixton on my own at night. Clearly i'm going to die soon anyway!

lol brixton is only bad if you think your gonna get stabbed ebery 5 secs! :rolleyes:
Tried it, hate it and cant stand it when people smoke in bars/clubs and even worse when your trying to eat. Yuck!
Reply 212
LittleMiss
Tried it, hate it and cant stand it when people smoke in bars/clubs and even worse when your trying to eat. Yuck!

[drop]
[option]Want a[/option]
[option]fag?[/option]
[/drop]
LittleMiss
even worse when your trying to eat. Yuck!

agreed on that one i don't like people smoking near me when i want to eat my dinner
LittleMiss

who was your other account?
gossip_girl
lol brixton is only bad if you think your gonna get stabbed ebery 5 secs! :rolleyes:

I live 5 minutes from Brixton..trust me i know its not that bad
I have never tried it and never want to try it (cos i dont want to then try it twice etc) but I have this message buried in my head that smoking is cool and it won't budge >:frown:

I have been known to enjoy the smell and/or second hand smoke of nearby people (weird i know) but so far so good on the avoiding front. Theres a certain othert thing that people smoke that im more worried ill start with cos i cannot get anough of the smell of that...

Latest

Trending

Trending