This discussion is closed.
Inverurie Jones
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
thats what the smoking companies WANT you to think! :rolleyes:
Depends what you smoke....rollies aren't cool, kids.
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ribomania)
I actually agree with u on that but i like **** as well. £4 a havana is not worth it. £4 for 20 Internationals is worth it
international cigs all the way... cheap as ****!
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Inverurie Jones)
Depends what you smoke....rollies aren't cool, kids.
i only smoke em when i am completely skint... anyway, i'm ***** at rolling!
Ribomania
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by medic_bex)
what you say makes a little bit of sense... after all smoking is cool...
that is called sarcasm
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that is called sarcasm
i thought i was oozing sarcasm in that comment... apparantly not everybody noticed.. :rolleyes:
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by medic_bex)
i thought i was oozing sarcasm in that comment... apparantly not everybody noticed.. :rolleyes:
*waves hand* i did i did, i pwomise! :rolleyes:
Inverurie Jones
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i only smoke em when i am completely skint... anyway, i'm ***** at rolling!
I mostly like nice little cigarillos, but sometimes the situation calls for a good chompin' cigar...

I tried cigarettes in Tanzania when my pipe tobacco ran out. Never again. The tobacco was so poor I chain smoked an entire packet in five minutes.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I mostly like nice little cigarillos, but sometimes the situation calls for a good chompin' cigar...

I tried cigarettes in Tanzania when my pipe tobacco ran out. Never again. The tobacco was so poor I chain smoked an entire packet in five minutes.
i find cigars strangely sexy, but I can't stand them! make me gag. I get cigarettes from Indonesia, and they are much stronger than the english ones... however, it depends if you get them in the airport or on the side of the road...
Ribomania
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Plumptre)
OMG wow!!! I left there 3 yrs ago - am now 21!! I play the cello, went to the Royal Academy of Music and left after 2 yrs coz I didn't want to end as up a music teacher, which is always a risk!!! (And the Academy was boring - 2hrs lectures a week!!) I'm going to be a doctor instead!
SO! What year are you in? What r u studying? Who with? Are u going to Music College? And is there any gossip??....teacher/pupil shananigans maybe...?? (Always is at Wells!!)
Okay a lot has changed while you have been a way.........

Oh and did u know Abbie Pullman? Ma big sis.........

Right Haversham is no more, pupils are at an all time low 450 in upper school now, mr bertrand expelled and in court for child molestation and mental abuse, Comey is officially trying to be str8 for a month (it will never last) and growing a beard, Phil Dukes is now housemaster of the junior school and lower school girls house claver morris, oh and Kitz has lost his job, staff cut backs..................

I'm Yr11 studying the Horn with De Souz......... Do u want me 2 say hi 2 n e 1 4 u, Naomi?? She might know u. Oh and Mr Whitehead is now taking Chapel Choir....... Oh scandal.... do u know Geneiveve Allum? She was head girl and was suspended for giving a yr 10 a bottle of Whisky. The yr10 nearly killed herself by downing it.......... and that was that...........
Ribomania
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I get cigarettes from Indonesia
Same here, thats where Internationals are from........
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No, the smell is so horrible. I hate the smell of smoking!
Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I Hate smoking.. I Once dabbled.. But then I was young and thought 'Omg lets pump fumes into my body' But then realised the stupidity of it. And stopped.
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*breathes in lungfuls of uncarbon monoxided air* mmm.... thats nice.... almost healthy, wouldn't you say??
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If i wanted tar in my lungs so i got lung cancer i would go eat a road.
jessicarabbit
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nope. But i get enough second hand smoke from my friends to cause cancer
Inverurie Jones
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
If i wanted tar in my lungs so i got lung cancer i would go eat a road.
You only have to walk along one with traffic on it to achieve the same effect.
awesome
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
its a disgusting habbit
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You only have to walk along one with traffic on it to achieve the same effect.
But eating it would screw up my body too.
Inverurie Jones
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
But eating it would screw up my body too.
Well, you'd **** rocks for a while...
Plumptre
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Okay a lot has changed while you have been a way.........
Oh and did u know Abbie Pullman? Ma big sis.........
Right Haversham is no more, pupils are at an all time low 450 in upper school now, mr bertrand expelled and in court for child molestation and mental abuse, Comey is officially trying to be str8 for a month (it will never last) and growing a beard, Phil Dukes is now housemaster of the junior school and lower school girls house claver morris, oh and Kitz has lost his job, staff cut backs..................
I'm Yr11 studying the Horn with De Souz......... Do u want me 2 say hi 2 n e 1 4 u, Naomi?? She might know u. Oh and Mr Whitehead is now taking Chapel Choir....... Oh scandal.... do u know Geneiveve Allum? She was head girl and was suspended for giving a yr 10 a bottle of Whisky. The yr10 nearly killed herself by downing it.......... and that was that...........
OH!! MY!! GOD!! I don't know what to be shocked about first!! Firstly, how lucky are the Claver Morris girls - having Phil Dukes as housemaster! He is so fine! And probably the only person who could've taken over from Dr Davies too... what a guy!! :love:
What's with the lack of pupils?? No Haversham?? Where will all the lesbians go?!? And staff cut backs?? So shocked! Yeah I knew Geneiveve and your sis but not personally - you know what I mean?? Can't say am suprised about Geneiveve's behaviour - pretty standard at Wells! As is Bertram's, sadly enough. Can't say much in public, but had a similair scary experience with a teacher at a 6th form ball. No names though.
I like Mr Whitehead, he introduced me to the BEST piece by Purcell ever! Good luck to him with chapel choir. Naomi who by the way?
It's wicked to get goss from Wells, kinda miss the place! :musicus:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1236)
79.59%
Leave (317)
20.41%

Watched Threads