Turn on thread page Beta

How many ppl get 10 or more A* GCSE's per year (in relation to a level thread) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander)
    Ten boys in the year below me got ten A*s plus, but I do go to a seriously geeky school....
    Ten students in my year (a year of approx. 100 students) also got 10 A*s, but I go to a geeky school too...

ReputationRep:
    Noone in my school managed it... 4700 seems a little high imho.

ReputationRep:
    7at my school in 2002, a non selective state school, so the figure may be a little low?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess)
    7at my school in 2002, a non selective state school, so the figure may be a little low?!
    lol at 4700. very funny!!!!!
    there are less than 100 people each year who get 10 A*'s.

lol at 4700.......THAT WAS HILARIOUS.

MY TEACHER TOLD ME THAT AQA TOLD HIM THAT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO GOT 10 A*'S IN 2003 WAS LESS THAN 150.

I GO TO ONE OF THE TOP 20 COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOLS IN THE UK, AND ONLY 1 PERSON GOT 10 A*'S. 1 GOT 9A*'S AND 1 A.

YOU PEOPLE DO TALK SO MUCH BOLLOX. REALLY YOU DO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_123)
    lol at 4700. very funny!!!!!
    there are less than 100 people each year who get 10 A*'s.

lol at 4700.......THAT WAS HILARIOUS.

MY TEACHER TOLD ME THAT AQA TOLD HIM THAT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO GOT 10 A*'S IN 2003 WAS LESS THAN 150.

I GO TO ONE OF THE TOP 20 COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOLS IN THE UK, AND ONLY 1 PERSON GOT 10 A*'S. 1 GOT 9A*'S AND 1 A.

YOU PEOPLE DO TALK SO MUCH BOLLOX. REALLY YOU DO.
    I SHOULD CLRAIGY, THAT LESS THAN 100 PEOLE EACH YEAR GET 10 A*'S FROM COMPREHENSIVES ACROSS THE UK THAT IS.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.