The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Mr White
Actually, there is a lot of work out there for geneticists who don't have any morales (to do with cloning, GM foods, etc.).

No morals? Do you disagree then with genetic tampering?
Reply 21
Egan1
No morals? Do you disagree then with genetic tampering?

I'm all for it. Nothing is more annoying that scientific progress being halted by religous zealots with opinions stuck in the middle ages.
Reply 22
I don't think it's a case of 'no morals' as such, just that they may have different morals to the rest of society at large. What do they know, anyway...

Ben
Reply 23
Mr White
morales

thats the second time ive noticed you do that whitey. 'morale' is confidence/optimism. you mean 'morals' :tongue:
Reply 24
edders
thats the second time ive noticed you do that whitey. 'morale' is confidence/optimism. you mean 'morals' :tongue:

Where would I be without you?
Reply 25
Mr White
Where would I be without you?

in a slightly less perfect state of understanding of the english language. always room for improvement!
Reply 26
Mr White
I'm all for it. Nothing is more annoying that scientific progress being halted by religous zealots with opinions stuck in the middle ages.

Indeed.
Reply 27
You normally need chemistry and biology. can sometimes get away without the chemistry though depeniding on where you apply. Sometimes its only 'desired' instead of 'essential'. Some places like maths too. Biology is usually a must.