Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What amazing and not so amazing stuff have you bought on ebay.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a massey ferguson manual on seed sowing and combine harvesting and some dodgy alloys.

ReputationRep:
    i buy all my dvds on ebay, can get them much cheaper (cheapest has been £2 including p+p)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...191381548&rd=1

oh and for the record i aint buying that :rolleyes: but someone is :eek:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My most random purchase was a CD-I. I have no idea what to do with one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)

You strange person, why do you want a blow up sheep, come to Wales and you can have the real thing. An artifical one is no where near as good as a big woolly one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inequality)
    You strange person, why do you want a blow up sheep, come to Wales and you can have the real thing. An artifical one is no where near as good as a big woolly one.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    sheep are cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)

Awwh My Mate has one like that.. and jsut the other day we found one of those with suspenders.. and a 'carefully placed' hole. On the street.. all alone Oh the horror.

Once got a dancing Flower off ebay.. Its just so kitch.

ReputationRep:
    I have never bought anything on eBay.

In fact, I've only ever bought two things online: Books I needed for school using my friend's amazon account, and my TSR subscription.
    I'm a luddite. And I like normal shopping.

You do get some cool shiz on ebay sometimes though. Maybe I should bid for some of it.

ReputationRep:
    nothing because shipping is soooo expensive

ReputationRep:
    well you got to take shipping into it i suppose on big items

ReputationRep:
    Everything!

ReputationRep:
    I bought a fantastic laptop on ebay - for 1/2 the price I was willing to pay!!
    Hapus iawn!!

ReputationRep:
    Second hand literature books (I do English at uni!) I'm a bit afraid of anything electrical, (DVDs, Cds etc) incase it's v dodgy/copied.

ReputationRep:
    I don't buy on ebay I only sell. Ebay is nicknamed Epay, this is great for sellers, not so good for buyers. I made more than £100 profit selling stuff I have bought from pound shops once.

ReputationRep:
    All different kind of things, like gig ticket and PC hardwares...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I don't buy on ebay I only sell. Ebay is nicknamed Epay, this is great for sellers, not so good for buyers. I made more than £100 profit selling stuff I have bought from pound shops once.
    omg, and that thing is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    omg, and that thing is?
    Now I only sell PCs (well I intend to) I gave up on the pound land stuff as I other people cottoned on to the idea so my profit margins were reduced to about £1 per item.

I sold mainly lens cleaning kits (identical the ones sold in Jessops for £10) and I sold lots of cables.

Cables made me a furtune.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Now I only sell PCs (well I intend to) I gave up on the pound land stuff as I other people cottoned on to the idea so my profit margins were reduced to about £1 per item.

I sold mainly lens cleaning kits (identical the ones sold in Jessops for £10) and I sold lots of cables.

Cables made me a furtune.
    Smart...
    Those people are just so easily fooled, I suppose they don’t have any experience.
    Cables? USB cables? what kind of cables?

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.