This discussion is closed.
xxSpicyChickenxx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:rolleyes: my brother brought a midi moto off ebay, and all the parts needed to jazz it up a little........ it look rather cool untill it crashed, silly little thing anyway :rolleyes: ... so my dad feeling sorry for him serched ebay and brought him a crosser.... so spoilt.. :cool:
Flukey
Badges: 0
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
I don't buy on ebay I only sell. Ebay is nicknamed Epay, this is great for sellers, not so good for buyers. I made more than £100 profit selling stuff I have bought from pound shops once.
you sound like a con artist! :eek:
Conning people into thinking a 1 pound item is worth 30 quid!! im a quite frankly shocked!

Memo to self: Any seller on ebay called AT82, do not buy from, i repeat do not buy from!
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Flukey)
you sound like a con artist! :eek:
Conning people into thinking a 1 pound item is worth 30 quid!! im a quite frankly shocked!

Memo to self: Any seller on ebay called AT82, do not buy from, i repeat do not buy from!
or maybe his user name is not AT82 in ebay...best thing to do is do some more research before buying anything!
Flukey
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
or maybe his user name is not AT82 in ebay...best thing to do is do some more research before buying anything!
hehe research indeed! im on to you AT! *waves finger*
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wow my gosh, I just realised it's AT i am talking to here! Was AT Amazingtrade?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No no! I was selling these items for £30! I meant I made £30 profit in total!

I was buying stuff for £1 and then selling it for £3. I cottoned on that they are more pound shops up North, nearly all my customers were form down south, and nearly all my competitors were from Manchester.

I have 100% positive feedback, I have never conned anybody. I was just providing a service for the poor southerners who are too snobby to go into a pound shop.

PS Yes I am Amazingtrade. And yes my entreprenuerial spirit is where I get the name amazingtrade from
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Haha people don't start talk about trading, I won't even remember the old user name you used to have

Well at least you are not one of those people who are selling 'blog reading', and guess what? and there are actually people who did pay to read this guy's blog!
Flukey
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
No no! I was selling these items for £30! I meant I made £30 profit in total!

I was buying stuff for £1 and then selling it for £3. I cottoned on that they are more pound shops up North, nearly all my customers were form down south, and nearly all my competitors were from Manchester.

I have 100% positive feedback, I have never conned anybody. I was just providing a service for the poor southerners who are too snobby to go into a pound shop.

PS Yes I am Amazingtrade. And yes my entreprenuerial spirit is where I get the name amazingtrade from
Poor southerners!!! :eek: :eek: thats a bit personal!!
Im from South East so phew! lol

Providing a service, eh lol only joking. So ddi they enjoy your services you offer?
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am from SE also, I am save as well
Flukey
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
I am from SE also, I am save as well
wooooh go us!
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I sold mascara on ebay and made lots of profit
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I thought about offering my services on ebay to poor southerners but ebay do not allow this.
Flukey
?
Report 16 years ago
I've just realised, i've never been repped by you AT
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Trust me it's so hard to get AT to rep anyone! But it's a big present if he did.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I already have a huge list of people I need to rep. I kepe forgeting though so sorry anybody, I am will sort it tomorrow I am going to bed now, i am too tyred.
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good night.
Flukey
?
Report 16 years ago
Night! :goodnight
Monii
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by awesome)
well you got to take shipping into it i suppose on big items

i have to ship everything (to continental Europe)
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the last and only thing I ever bought on ebay was when i was feeling nostalgic for my childhood and bought a Kevin doll. most of you may not know that Barbie's little sister, Skipper, used to have a boyfriend named Kevin whom they only made for a few years in the early nineties. I had one but my sister and I used to enjoy throwing him down the hill in our backyard because he was so aerodynamical and would do flips and stuff. So his face is all grass stained.
awesome
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i just bought a metal detector for someone
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (43)
89.58%
No (5)
10.42%

Watched Threads