Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    only reason girls are cleverer at school is because coursework was introduced!

They weren't doing very well when they're weren't coursework but now due to coursework they are ahead of the lads! :mad:
    I resent that! As a girl I detest coursework and do excellently in exams And let's face it, although I'm the ONLY girl in my computing class, I kick all the guys' asses in the exams AND the coursework... It's true. Girls do rock.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm a girl and I think coursework should be BANNED!! I love the pressure of exams, hate the dragging-on-ness of coursework!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I second that. Having to do a pice of coursework this weekend which is half of my health and social care grade grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    They have to ability to get A*s in an exam without understanding the first thing about the subject, where as blokes as to understand it before they can write about it - at least this is the case with my sister.

My sister just said she could smell gas in my parents room, I pointed out to her that there is no gas supply anywhere near the room, she then pointed to the radiator :eek:

Mybe this is just my sister, but a lot of girls seem to be like this. I know there are a lot of girls born with a mans brain and a lot of blokes born with a girls.

***Goes of to read Girls for Dummies***

PS Please note this thread is a kind of joke, it is not meant as an insult to girls.
    :eek: what a daft girl.... your sister needs to read up on her plumbing...
    love the girl who loves everything that involves something to do with my house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Sian-)
    Yeah, I'm a girl and I think coursework should be BANNED!! I love the pressure of exams, hate the dragging-on-ness of coursework!
    I like both and I never do any serious work................... I have straight A* predicted for no work and I'm sooooooooo modest

ReputationRep:
    Physically, we actually have different brains. Girls have an extra gene that codes for increased development of an area of our brains. We have several extra genes actually, cos the Y chromosome is smaller than the X. The only extra gene men have is one for increased hair-growth of the ears.(Lucky you) That sounds like such crap that I just made up to be funny but as far as I know its true. I read it in a book about the human genome.
    So there gentlemen! We actually are superior.
    Having said that I totally admire men for the ability to make up with friends after a fight. A couple of punches and its all done and dusted. Women on the otherhand spend weeks *****ing and feeling sorry for themselves. So maybe the simplicity of men's brains is an advantage......*******s.

ReputationRep:
    The whole 'girls mature faster' thing is *******s!

I've yet to meet a girl who is anywhere near as mature as most of my male friends (taking account of age) and isn't a sociopath.

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is true that coursework was actually introduced for girls. Blokes aren't really allowed to work hard either, otherwise that's just keen and therefore wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Well seeing as girls have 'no ability' to read a map maybe they assume we cant read this..

This is a mans world after all. :argh:
    Excuse me! I can read a map :mad: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiger_babe)
    Excuse me! I can read a map :mad: :rolleyes:

'no ability'

ReputationRep:
    yeh but atleast us guys can be witty. Girls suck at making people laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London_psycho)
    prove it...

ReputationRep:
    Watching girls trying to run is quite funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    prove it...
    Dudette, y not have a gurls vs. guys fight thread.

lol u will know that ya'll dont have even the slightest chance to win this

ReputationRep:
    fight fight..................... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Dudette, y not have a gurls vs. guys fight thread.

lol u will know that ya'll dont have even the slightest chance to win this
    bring it on!!!!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.