The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Females are good at TV because they are addicted to soap opera :tongue:
Reply 61
AT82
Just made this quickly in photoshop, I reckon it will reduce acidents on motorways,I am going to submit my plans to the highways agency.

http://www.robertson-i.co.uk/project/motorway.gif

Haha thats sooooooooooo true!
Reply 62
lessthanthree
my dad can't even turn on the television with the sky remote.

Same. Mine cant even work out how play a dvd.
Reply 63
Luize
Pah. Who always know where the tv remotes are?
Why can a man NEVER program the time on a VCR?

Technology is easy.

Because women always steal the remotes, that are innocently lying on the sofa, and hide them in cupboards, under clothes, in another room, on another floor.
And you keep throwing away the manuals to VCRs and Hi-Fis.
Reply 64
lessthanthree
You'd be surpised how technologically inept most of the males I know are.

I'd whip'em anytime.

lol bring it on! :ridinghor
Reply 65
Flukey
Haha thats sooooooooooo true!

cough
someone in the thread earlier (shushimeng)
Female and Males are adapted to different specialties. Do you ever wonder why man’s vision is ‘tunnel like’ and could see further than female? And why female have a much wider vision/perception than male? Haha that’s right! Males used to hunt for food, whereas female used to guard their home from predators.

....women would be better at driving.

TheVlad
Because women always steal the remotes, that are innocently lying on the sofa, and hide them in cupboards, under clothes, in another room, on another floor.

Why do you need manuals??
And I hardly ever touch the remote downstairs yet will always get it first.
Reply 66
"If more people drove like a woman fewer children would be dying in road accidents" - Guardian.
Reply 67
TheVlad

haha thats soooooooooo true!
Reply 68
Luize
cough

....women would be better at driving.

Why do you need manuals??
And I hardly ever touch the remote downstairs yet will always get it first.

that was me :p:
Reply 69
I have to admit that my mum is better on the computer and is better at working the TV and Video than my dad.

My dad is catching up quickly on the computer though, my dad is pretty good with Excel, where my mum is better with Word, my mum can't use Excel she dosn't get it.
Reply 70
Hanzing
"If more people drove like a woman fewer children would be dying in road accidents" - Guardian.

learn to reverse and map read then you can show us that. :rofl:
Reply 71
AT82
I have to admit that my mum is better on the computer and is better at working the TV and Video than my dad.

My dad is catching up quickly on the computer though, my dad is pretty good with Excel, where my mum is better with Word, my mum can't use Excel she dosn't get it.

haha another example of language vs. logic
Reply 72
TheVlad

But thats because the men of thew house steal it to watch 'Men and motors' , Discovery channel and BBC news for hours on end
Reply 73
haha just found this! thats brilliant

Reply 74
Flukey
learn to reverse and map read then you can show us that. :rofl:

Thank you very much...I could read a map very well, in fact better than my male friend :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 75
Hanzing
But thats because the men of thew house steal it to watch 'Men and motors' , Discovery channel and BBC news for hours on end

And UKtvpeople. Lots of Top Gear and Clarkson's Motors. On certain days. All other times it's bloody Airport.
Reply 76
shushimeng
Thank you very much...I could read a map very well, in fact better than my male friend :rolleyes: :p:

lol your very much welcome! :smile:
Reply 77
Hanzing

yeah, so? You women have TVs in the kitchen. And why do you need to come and talk to us about your friend Jane's sister's boyfriend's dog while we're watching something??
Reply 78
Arrh why didn't anyone say this!
Women are multi-tasked!
Reply 79
TheVlad
yeah, so? You women have TVs in the kitchen. And why do you need to come and talk to us about your friend Jane's sister's boyfriend's dog while we're watching something??

lol god thats funny!

Eastenders is a complete low life program, waste of tv licensing money! :mad:

Latest