Girls have totally different brains to us Watch

This discussion is closed.
mctcdc0710
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
I have to admit that my mum is better on the computer and is better at working the TV and Video than my dad.

My dad is catching up quickly on the computer though, my dad is pretty good with Excel, where my mum is better with Word, my mum can't use Excel she dosn't get it.
When I tried to show my mum's how to use the mouse I should have though of giving it another name cause she got scared and never used the pc again.

Seriously I hide condoms, secret letters and stuff in my pc motherboard's box-case. It's the only place she's scared to look.
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Flukey)
lol god thats funny!

Eastenders is a complete low life program, waste of tv licensing money! :mad:
Although I didn't find that funny but I have to agree with you on Eastenders
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
All this just becuase my sister thought there was gas in the radiator, despite having 4 A;'s at A level and getting an A* in science GCSE.
Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TheVlad)
yeah, so? You women have TVs in the kitchen. And why do you need to come and talk to us about your friend Jane's sister's boyfriend's dog while we're watching something??
We dont have one in the kitchen. Is this not normal?
mctcdc0710
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol god thats funny!

Eastenders is a complete low life program, waste of tv licensing money! :mad:
So you are the one who kept my baby and me apart from each other! :mad:
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by Michael Mourao)
When I tried to show my mum's how to use the mouse I should have though of giving it another name cause she got scared and never used the pc again.

Seriously I hide condoms, secret letters and stuff in my pc motherboard's box-case. It's the only place she's scared to look.
Haha when I was a school kid I once hid a good girl friend (i.e a female friends) present in my case because I had to hide it.

I was amazed when I tried to teach my 76 year old grandma how to use the internet, she picked the mouse up in now time and was surprisingly quick at the keyboard.

My 79 year old Grandad is quite net savy though so it must run in the family.
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
We dont have one in the kitchen. Is this not normal?
lol no........no it isn't!

ps. we dont have on in the kitchen either!
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
All this just becuase my sister thought there was gas in the radiator, despite having 4 A;'s at A level and getting an A* in science GCSE.
Come on...those are only paper work
girls are generally more committed to their work than boys, but it doesn't have anything to do with intelligence. Girls are smart is a better word.
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Michael Mourao)
So you are the one who kept my baby and me apart from each other! :mad:
haha good piss take of eastenders! Liking it!
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by shushimeng)
But I girls are generally more committed to their work than boys, but it doesn't have anything to do with intelligence. Girls are smart is a better word.
Yeah my sister knows what each part of the computer does, she can tell you how memory works, ask her to point out the memory modules in her computer and she would be clueless. I bought her some memory for her birthday, he reply was "what is that".
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Heres something for you males out there..

And Heres somethings for the lady to ponder over..
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
girls are generally more committed to their work than boys, but it doesn't have anything to do with intelligence. Girls are smart is a better word.
Yes i must admit, intelligence is the wrong word to use

In order to be intelligent, you have to learn and in order to be clever you have to think of something really intelligent.

Your not clever if you just learn stuff, just naturally gifted with the talent to learn.
AT82
Rep:
?
Perfect exmaole, women even mess up URLS
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
ok ill give you that, that was rather amusing! :hahaha:
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
Yeah my sister knows what each part of the computer does, she can tell you how memory works, ask her to point out the memory modules in her computer and she would be clueless. I bought her some memory for her birthday, he reply was "what is that".
Arrh she must of good memories then, or maybe she has photographic memory.
I really wish I have a memory like hers, sometimes I hear a new formula then the next minute I will completely forget what it was.
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
Bah I fixed it now.
mctcdc0710
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
oh give her a break :P
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I mean I didnt even critisise the spelling then.
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
Arrh she must of good memories then, or maybe she has photographic memory.
I really wish I have a memory like hers, sometimes I hear a new formula then the next minute I will completely forget what it was.
dont we all wish we have a brain like that! i envy people like that, because you try really really hard and always concentrate in lessons, but then you get some people that dont work hard, or concentrate in lessons, yet they remember everything and get a better grade! :mad:
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes i must admit, intelligence is the wrong word to use

In order to be intelligent, you have to learn and in order to be clever you have to think of something really intelligent.

Your not clever if you just learn stuff, just naturally gifted with the talent to learn.
Partially agree...but there are girls who are intelligence yet not smart Just like there are in male populations. There are a lot of males who got a better job because they worked harder than those who are more intelligent than him. Intelligence isn’t everything and plus everyone has about the same number of brain cells.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (60)
19.74%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (120)
39.47%
Nope, not that interesting (124)
40.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise